[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Spring Cycle Fixtures Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

crazyboy11 said:
Killfacer said:
I don't really understand why nobody else thinks it's a shame that the Division has been decided in such a manner.

Perhaps because that's how leagues work. IG still has one match missing from their round difference, which currently looks like an extra 15 points. Stop acting as though the IG vs RNGD match made the difference, RNGD needed to beat IG 14-2 for trinity to win.

Derp derp derp derp. My apologies.

Well done IG, impressive win. Very sorry for sullying it in such a manner, rather poor form really. My sincere apologies.

Is it alright if I blame Lust for not updating the tables properly plz?

(edit) Wait hangon, any RNGD victory, no matter the score, would have resulted in Trinity getting the surely? Because IG would be on less points surely? Not really going to take that argument further because it's so brutally reliant on hypotheticals.

Killfacer said:
(edit) Wait hangon, any RNGD victory, no matter the score, would have resulted in Trinity getting the surely? Because IG would be on less points surely? Not really going to take that argument further because it's so brutally reliant on hypotheticals.

True, I was just trying to point out how blaming the round difference doesn't really work.

Killfacer said:
Broomstick said:
Killfacer said:
I don't really understand why nobody else thinks it's a shame that the Division has been decided in such a manner.

I'm just happy that zombies don't exist!

You sure? 

DON'T DARE TO SCARE OUR LITTLE BROOMSTICK D:

Lord_David said:
David why does clicking your sig take me to my profile :O

My sig links the most handsome guy on the forums, David.

nedsat said:
Trinity lost to a team who we demolished. They had every chance to win the ENL and blew it. Winning a league is about consistency and we had it. We might have had an off day vs Trinity but over the full lenght of a season we put up a better score.

In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc. Because there is no reason to take the first place if u are not playing this game anymore. Seriously, I don't want to say that, but this messages pissed me off... We let u won this ENL IG, and nothing gonna change it, u are a weak clan now so deal with it. We beat you in a nice style, and that was our primary target, not winning the ENL.
And if u are so proud of this title, ok, you won it, maybe you don't deserved it, but it's yours, so CONGRATULATIONS!

Anyway, to all of you, thanks for the quite long time spending with you, and for this ENL. Maybe we will see each other in the next edition of ENL, but I'm honestly doubt it. :smile: (But who knows ^^)

P.S. No offence IG, I really like u ;*

dzioOb said:
nedsat said:
Trinity lost to a team who we demolished. They had every chance to win the ENL and blew it. Winning a league is about consistency and we had it. We might have had an off day vs Trinity but over the full lenght of a season we put up a better score.

In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc. Because there is no reason to take the first place if u are not playing this game anymore. Seriously, I don't want to say that, but this messages pissed me off... We let u won this ENL IG, and nothing gonna change it, u are a weak clan now so deal with it. We beat you in a nice style, and that was our primary target, not winning the ENL.
And if u are so proud of this title, ok, you won it, maybe you don't deserved it, but it's yours, so CONGRATULATIONS!

Anyway, to all of you, thanks for the quite long time spending with you, and for this ENL. Maybe we will see each other in the next edition of ENL, but I'm honestly doubt it. :smile: (But who knows ^^)

Haha
I just love drama, it's like a drug.

dzioOb said:
nedsat said:

Psssss dzioOb, I think that everyone here is joking. No need drama, really  :wink:

Is there any drama? ^^ No, there is just reality.

nedsat said:
How are we a weak clan now? We won and we're still here. You lost and your clan didn't even last the quarter of a year.

And it's funny, how guys you always thinking that u are the best :grin:  No need to comment ^^

EOT

Some people here seem to forget that winning a competition in a league format requires both skill AND consistency. If a clan cant keep a consistent high level throughout the entire league, they cant win it.

dzioOB claims "and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband"

Well, how do you expect to win the league then, eh? Just a win against IG and then break up and go do something else? Consistency, my friends.

dzioOb said:
Is there any drama? ^^ No, there is just reality.

nedsat said:
How are we a weak clan now? We won and we're still here. You lost and your clan didn't even last the quarter of a year.

And it's funny, how guys you always thinking that u are the best :grin:  No need to comment ^^

EOT
*smelling jealousy*

Mordgrim said:

Well, how do you expect to win the league then, eh? Just a win against IG and then break up and go do something else? Consistency, my friends.

I think dzioob means, the main target for Trinity only was to beat IG one time, and they did it. Not to win this league or become a lot of honour for winning this.

They just started in this league to beat IG, not to win the league.

Andrej1 said:
Mordgrim said:

I think dzioob means, the main target for Trinity only was to beat IG one time, and they did it. Not to win this league or become a lot of honour for winning this.

They just started in this league to beat IG, not to win the league.

You're probably right, Andrej. But do you believe it? They fought their way into Division A, and participated in it only to get one win against IG and then not caring about the League at all?  :roll:
Sounds like a convenient after construction to me to be honest.

I do believe its time to end this conversation before it turns to the dark side.
Congrats for the win IG, better luck next time Trinity.

You're right, Maynd. I actually should know better than to participate in this type of discussion. Seldom leads to anything good.  :neutral:

Mordgrim over and out.

IG is a really good clan, they have good players, nice teamplay and good constancy. ol' clan.

You can't just make a group of Three Clans and claim that you are the Best or blame on others your loss.

I mean, Winning ENL does not even gives any rewards besides "olololo I'm winner." and thats enough. This should be friendly competition. Not some kind of epeen competition.

Now please, rename the Thread "DRAMA", so we can continue trolling till everyone forgets what was the point of the discussion, like the others times.

No Maynd, I didn't do what ye think !

As other people have pointed out, winning the ENL is defined in its own way. Being the best team, by the standards of the ENL is defined by the rules of the ENL. Nothing more and nothing less. By the rules of the ENL, IG have shown themselves once again to be the best team around.

All teams participating in the competition know these rules and they know what it takes to win the competition. I think it takes a very cynical person to criticise a team for winning and not being the best by their own arbitrary standards.

I'd like to congratulate IG on their second consecutive ENL championship and commend their perfomances and professionalism throughout the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom