[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Spring Cycle Fixtures Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

@Klockis and Shema: funny as usual.

@Mynad: hard to believe but understandable, properly as difficult as arranging matches. i mean getting confirmation and stuff.

@Mynad: hard to believe but understandable, properly as difficult as arranging matches. i mean getting confirmation and stuff.

Arranging matches can be difficult too, though. Didn't know for sure if your comment was serious or sarcastic, tho. :razz:

Am I wrong in saying that IG only won because they thrashed RNGD who were unable to field enough players and decided to troll for their match?  All due respect but it's a travesty that Trinity aren't champions.

Killfacer said:
Am I wrong in saying that IG only won because they thrashed RNGD who were unable to field enough players and decided to troll for their match?  All due respect but it's a travesty that Trinity aren't champions.

Honestly, i would prefer that people doesn't judge IG on their match against RNGD. Even if we were not able to field enough players i don't think it would means that they won't have won if we were well prepared. Additionaly, i blame myself for this mess-match because i warned IG too late that we won't be able to field enough players. NC's final was just played the day before, and we were only focused on this.

Anyway, congratz IG.

Not really relevant is it when you consider the fact that it came down to round difference. Fact is, RNGD hardly tried in that match. I saw you trying to duel Wezyk with your a pike out in a 1v1 situation which you just don't do if you're trying. I understand that you guys had nothing to fight for and you were simply turning up to keep your Division A status, but lets not pretend you IG would have thrashed you so comprehensively if it had been the same RNGD that Trinity fought.

I don't really understand why nobody else thinks it's a shame that the Division has been decided in such a manner.

Trinity lost to a team who we demolished. They had every chance to win the ENL and blew it. Winning a league is about consistency and we had it. We might have had an off day vs Trinity but over the full lenght of a season we put up a better score.

DavidMF said:
Don't worry, IG deserved that victory.

Congratz.

Fascinating insight.

Broomstick said:
Killfacer said:
I don't really understand why nobody else thinks it's a shame that the Division has been decided in such a manner.

I'm just happy that zombies don't exist!

You sure? 

nedsat said:
Trinity lost to a team who we demolished. They had every chance to win the ENL and blew it. Winning a league is about consistency and we had it. We might have had an off day vs Trinity but over the full lenght of a season we put up a better score.

You didn't have an off day. I watched the match, they comprehensively outperformed in you. They also beat prime RNGD.

Who did IG beat? IG beat a gimped RNGD and got thrashed by Trinity. It's the elephant in the room, this title has been decided by RNGD's implosion. Trinity were just as consistent as you so I don't really know what you're talking about (you're on the same points remember?).

Congratulations to IG, you won the title and you've done well to do such but you certainly didn't deserve to.

Killfacer said:

Perhaps because that's how leagues work. IG still has one match missing from their round difference, which currently looks like an extra 15 points. Stop acting as though the IG vs RNGD match made the difference, RNGD needed to beat IG 14-2 for trinity to win.

Back
Top Bottom