MP Native ENL Admin Mod v3.2.0 (Open Source) by sHocK

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, thank you for your wonderful admin mode! Please make the option to enable auto kick immediately at startup. Now every time they go into the game and turn it on when you restart the server.

Not without making a new version and I don't want to maintain dozens of versions for each server with different settings.

<hypothetical scenario>

What I could do if enough people are interested is use a script for each mod setting and if anyone wants to change the default value they can edit their own scripts.txt

Code:
default_autokick -1
 1 2133 2 144115188075857083 1

default_killhorses -1
 1 2133 2 144115188075857084 0

And change the last number to toggle options (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled) or simply change values like announcement interval.

</hypothetical scenario>

Despite the hints I know there's someone out there that will post saying they can't find this in ENL's scripts.txt...

shokkueibu said:
What I could do if enough people are interested is use a script for each mod setting and if anyone wants to change the default value they can edit their own scripts.txt

Please do it. It is very important for the public servers.

i have a problem rite now whenever i try and use the admin panel to switch to a certain enl map it changes it to a different one. For example when i try and chnag it to sandi boush it goes to frosty battle. Im gonna post all the pairs of wrong maps. I have no other mods installed in my native module and is was working super before 3.15/3.2

When i try and change it to......it becomes....

Sandiboush - Frosty Battle
Vendetta - Reveran Village
Frosty Battle - Snowy Hamlet
Reveran Village - Custom map 1??@?@ (which just seems to be a very flat plains with no trees, cliffs, river, rock)
Snowy Hamlet - Custom map 2?!?! (same as above)
Dijon - Vendetta

Mad Dawg said:
shokkueibu said:
What sort of trouble?
After upload the server no longer shows on the list.  Switching back to Native .txt files brings it back.
In case you haven't fixed this yet: try updating your Warband server too, not just the module files.

shokkueibu said:
Mad Dawg said:
shokkueibu said:
What sort of trouble?
After upload the server no longer shows on the list.  Switching back to Native .txt files brings it back.
In case you haven't fixed this yet: try updating your Warband server too, not just the module files.
Yeah, I tried everything.  The issue started when I uploaded the latest ENL, but had to have the server operator do a new install to get the server back.

No worries, it most likely was something else.

Thanks for the mod, Shok.  It's helped out countless times.

-Mad

Hi, I have one problem. I overwrited the Native folder on my Server with smaller version of ENL mod, then I do this again with my client and I can't join to the server. It displayed "Server is running on other module thay you have", only with Native(not edited) I can Join to the Server, but I can't fully admin it.
Server version is 1.153

regards Peter

Maybe its worth mentionning to not just copy into the warband folder, but into the native (warband-modules-native) folder.

If you fail here (like I did) and simply copy into warband the AI creates a new module. (In my case its called .. ; I use non-steam version).

Then you would be unable to connect to any server because you are in with the module .. , and the AI doesnt recognize it as native (also it is obviously).

A question I d like to raise: How to get rid of the ENL Admin Mod, when I want (for one or another reason) it deinstalled?

Rename your Native folder to NativeVanilla or something similar.
Then make a copy of it and call it NativeENL. Install ENL mod in this folder overwriting as needed.
When you want one or the other, just make a copy of one of the folders and name it Native, deleting the current Native folder at the time.

You can go further and use directory junctions if you know what you're doing. You can use this application to create junctions easily.

Back
Top Bottom