SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

ModestyBlaise said:
I have discovered a HUGE PROBLEM with this mod. The Prussian Militia Musketeers (Veteran) have stats 125 in One-handed, Two-handed and Polearms... And 0 in firearms.

There is a much better rework of this version just uploaded yesterday. Look around the WFAS forums for it. It's built upon this and adds a buttload of new things.

YourStepDad said:
ModestyBlaise said:
I have discovered a HUGE PROBLEM with this mod. The Prussian Militia Musketeers (Veteran) have stats 125 in One-handed, Two-handed and Polearms... And 0 in firearms.

There is a much better rework of this version just uploaded yesterday. Look around the WFAS forums for it. It's built upon this and adds a buttload of new things.

Can you send a link to it please? I wants it.

It has been linked to you a few posts back. :razz:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307841.msg7302431.html#msg7302431

I'm playing it and it's awesome so far, though there are slight issues.

I also heartily recommend csatadi's improvement mod and ivanhoe's heritage of hussaria (my personal favorite)

YourStepDad said:
It has been linked to you a few posts back. :razz:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307841.msg7302431.html#msg7302431

I'm playing it and it's awesome so far, though there are slight issues.

I also heartily recommend csatadi's improvement mod and ivanhoe's heritage of hussaria (my personal favorite)

Oh that. Yea i remember getting a link but i never downloaded it. Thanks, i'll try it now.

ModestyBlaise, i'll try again. If patch not savegame compatible, you need to start new game to play with changes and without bugs. There is no way to make your "save" from older version work without bugs. So only way that i know to return your progress - character export/import and cheats. You are welcome  :smile:.

SendMeSmile said:
ModestyBlaise, i'll try again. If patch not savegame compatible, you need to start new game to play with changes and without bugs. There is no way to make your "save" from older version work without bugs. So only way that i know to return your progress - character export/import and cheats. You are welcome  :smile:.

I know and i really appreciate your help but it's not the character i'm after. But never mind. I will survive without the old save.

It's not a good mod. It's a great mod..everything is perfect. love it. but sometimes I 've been CTD when entering a city, town. or even fight a siege battle. I dont know why. I get the latest archive ( patch 1754b)

Seems to be it's not problem of this mod itself, try to do things from M&B games bug reports and optimisation tips boards (reinstall drivers of videocard, try to free more memory, etc.).

SendMeSmile said:
Seems to be it's not problem of this mod itself, try to do things from M&B games bug reports and optimisation tips boards (reinstall drivers of videocard, try to free more memory, etc.).
is it because the sound and smoke mod i put into the main folder? sometimes ago I played this game (but no sound and smoke mod) and there is no CTD.

Maybe. WFaS Enhanced already have sound and smoke mod and another firearms sounds in the package:
- Skitarii OSP Pack. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=68925.0
- Sound and Smoke http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169492.0.html

First of all: I bought the game through Steam and have the English version installed and have the latest Version both from steam and the mod.
After reading through all 59 pages I noticed that there where a few with the same problems as me.
After I start my own Kingdom and I manage to convince a lord to join my Kingdom, (yes,you can still get lords to join you) then he changes his original name from ex. Hetman Stanislaw Potocki to a numbered name like:Knight 1 5
For me this takes alot of the fun out of the game so if someone have found an solution to this problem then please post it on this thread and I would be forever Grateful  :grin:

hii so I downloaded your mod and I have the enchanced mod in the modles folder under the orginal native folder and in the enhanced folder I have the patch but when I start the game it crashed when it trys loading to main menu  with a rgl error message saying unable to open modules\WFas Enchanced\Sounds.txt any idea on what I can do to fix this?

Hi, I have a problem, I installed this mod, and I can only play it for 10 minutes max, game always crashes, especially when I go from area to area, for example, from battle to map. Can you help somehow?

So I'm trying to do the Black Mace quest in this mod. My problem is, I can't find Jacques de Clermont. The traveler says he is in Smolensk, but he isn't there. Nor is he travelling around Smolensk (I checked with ctrl+T).

Does this have something to do with that I was forced to skip the tutorial? The character isn't given a sword at the beginning, so he can't even get past the fence.

Anyone who has an answer to my dilemma is much appreciated.

EDIT: Oddly enough, if you happen to run around the fence and kill the bandit, then take his club and proceed the hit the fence with it, this will cause the moo sound to play. The same thing happens if you shoot at it. Just thought I would share this comical information.

I am hearing  a very strange noise when on the map screen in this mod. It sound like constant distant fighting and clashing. Anyone know a fix for that? I enjoy this mod a great deal but the sound is quite irritating.

I downloaded this mod just recently, and right off the bat, I have a texture error. I look up to the sky, and see the textures of misc. items in the game. Help?

GenWashington said:
I am hearing  a very strange noise when on the map screen in this mod. It sound like constant distant fighting and clashing. Anyone know a fix for that? I enjoy this mod a great deal but the sound is quite irritating.

I know that bug and I've had it too when I still played M&B:WFaS.

You can fix it by deleting the "battle" sound-file (not sure about the full name of it anymore) or by simply muting the game.

Back
Top Bottom