SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

SendMeSmile said:
kener, you need to talk with castellan at hall.

Still i dont know what to do. :sad: What castellan? What i must do to get him? In lords hall i have only 2 guards. And this guy where i can build some buildings and recruits people to work i dont have that option too. Can u explain what to do step by step? :sad:

Castellan appears in the first city which you conquered (it's your capital now) at the lords hall. And maybe in the first castle, if castle was first, don't remember, i haven't anything which look like PC with me :smile:. Search him at the halls :smile:.

Hey all, is this mod where can rule own kingdom? (not like in the real fire and sword where u die at the end) ? good game but h8 the style u can only be a "vassal"

would like to get mod where can rule own kingdom and make lords etc.
pls help me and ty

If you carefully read this thread's caption and especially the first post on the first page you will get straight to the conclusion that this is the very mod indeed  :wink:

SendMeSmile said:
Castellan appears in the first city which you conquered (it's your capital now) at the lords hall. And maybe in the first castle, if castle was first, don't remember, i haven't anything which look like PC with me :smile:. Search him at the halls :smile:.

Thanks! :smile:

ok well here is something I have not seen anyone on here post but here it is When i try install the mod... ERROR!!

Unable to open file: CommonRes/ani_musker_attack.brf

what should i do??
nowe me and someone else (on the nexus) have both ran into this so I am wondring if you can help us out please eather E-mail me or reply to this hand help us out so we can play

thank you
~Wulf

UPDATE!: this update is late but I have been having too much fun playing it! lol anyway I fixed it with alittle help from soneone...you know who you are >.> so what you have to do for the better if you have this is well one go here http://www.taleworlds.com/ REDOWNLODE IT! or get the patch update (that did not work for me sadly ;-:wink: and then run native then run this amazing mod here!!!!!!!!

İ have problem : the game does not start: İt looks for ini files then an error occurs. it says that it cant find a file named ani.musket_attacks. please help your mod looks great
Never mind i fixed it. i had an older version thats why

Anybody know to put another sound effect in warband?
I've try many times but always ended by clossing the application while try to run it.
What I don't understand its the code.
for ex, snd_torch_loop 1174 1 349 0
I've got it all, but the "1174"
what it means and connected to where......?????
thanks a lot

Oh man it's just no fun if I can't recruit vassals to my kingdom and do diplomacy.

Am I right to have read that it's impossible in the current mod with Fire & Sword? Because I really love this mod, and I'd love it a whole lot more with diplomacy features intact.

Guys, I'm having frequent game crashes, mainly during battles. Any solution for that?
Otherwise a really great mod, thanks

Is nice to see that there are players still interested on playing our mod. Too sad development is stopped. Feel free to use the source code to improve the mod. I know that is not an easy task but I hope someone want to continue our work. Thanks.

The mod is awesome in all aspects, except for command Brace Polearms: it simply don't works!  :shock:

The command is displayed, but there are no animation and/or effect when cavalry comes over my pikemen.

Can I do someting to fix it? Please, help me!

EDIT

With some more playtest I have noticed that the problem only happens with units that have a ranged weapon option (like a european mercenary marksman with a pike and a musket). Similar 'strange behavior' happens when you order a marksman or dismounted knight with a shield and a firearm to CHARGE: they turn their back do te enemy and/or point their shields to the sky while moving.

I am sure that is someting about PBOD, I have readed someting about those 'shields to sky' thing here.

I know that el_infante and Morgh stops their work, but I would appreciate some help from anybody.

My experience is that during a battle, my pikemen(who were in BRACE POLEARMS formation) just stood and did nothing even when I commanded them to charge. And become obliterated by enemy missiles. Any idea why this happened?

Lord Lionhearted said:
My experience is that during a battle, my pikemen(who were in BRACE POLEARMS formation) just stood and did nothing even when I commanded them to charge. And become obliterated by enemy missiles. Any idea why this happened?
See if "End Order" works (same menu where "Brace Polearms" is).

I have 2 questions:
I know it said you cant recruit enemy lords, but what about ones from allies/neutral nations
Also, how can I recruit my companions as vassals? I have two noble companions but I cant find any dialoge options
I found out how to make them vassals! But it doesn't say they are my subjects, and my banner is above the fiefs I gave them
Second edit: It said one of the fiefs I gave a vassal/companion was "held by my own troops", is that preventing them from getting a banner, or something?

Hey, I hope someone will continue improving this mod ^^.

1. I've encountered a bug during a siege of the Cossack's castles, located northwest of Chinisau. One to two spawning points of the defender are behind the actual battle map, secured by an invisible wall. This causes the battles to being either endless or unfair balanced. The units behind that invisible wall can't (completely) advance into the field because their waypoint makes them being stuck behind a church.

It was hopeless for my forces as they were to dump to use their guns at "close" range XD

2. It would be cool if someone could add more stuff to trade with, like jewelry or furniture.

3. Currently all the mercs i can hire in taverns are either light cav, marksman or halbert. If someone would be so kind and add mercs like cossacks or landsknechts to the taverns I could give him a cookie :smile:

4. How about ports ?

5. As there are already custom parties like the ore mine wouldn't it be a shame to not add more, like vineyards and smiths ?

But still, this mod is the reason why I keep playing WFaS :grin:

Update :

The only dialogue options I have with lords of a nation with negative relations are "IMMA KILL YO" and "Why did i even open the dialogue ? I'm outta here".

A fix would be nice ^^.

Update 2 :

If it would be possible, it would be kinda cool if you could change Bucharest's and Izmail's ownership to a new faction, the ottomans.

Since there's already the landmass, it would be cool if anyone could add more cities like Abo (Finland) and Danzig / Gdansk (Poland).

As I've passed the 1000'th day in my current savegame I've seen some things. Kiev being occupied by an Ai driven deserter army of 250 to 300 mid- and elite soldiers is one of those "things". I'd be happy if there were more such dynamic things ^^.

Breakable things would be awesome too :smile:

Update 3 :

I just realized that the "Hidden cave" got unlimited amount of Vodka XD

Update 4 (23.02.2014) :

My game crashes upon attacking the walls of moskwa...

A response to all questions about: ani_musket.brf or missing textures. Make sure you have installed the latest version 1.143. And that you have a legacy copy of the game. Installing the mod from the beginning on the correct module folder and on the latest version of the game is a warranty of correct running. Otherwise, it will throw unexpected errors.

Back
Top Bottom