SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Prince de Radzivil said:
This is the most sad indeed. The FaS players and modders community is pretty small as I can judge, so being uncooperative limits already quite scarce resources for mods architecture. :sad:

Anyway I have been playing your mod for several days now and really enjoying it.  Hope you will continue to develop it with new factions and stuff.

Tomorrow I will release a patch that have this improvements:
- Re-designed troop tree.
- New starting equipment. Now, player hero start with decent stuff.
- Improved party courage. No more cowardly armies. Enemies don't run away after two volleys.
- Upgraded companions. Good starting equipment and only with useful skills. Oxana like Ingri, and Ingri like Oxana. (Before, it was Mamay and Zagloba)
- Sometimes, when bandit&deserters are near in the battle field, they merge their parties. If the party size is around 100, a bandit hero appear.
- Musket are no longer melee weapons and muskets can't block. Now, archers & musketeers, equip a melee weapon when the enemy is near.
- Rebalanced prisoner price for Ramun the cheap bastard and the other ransom brokers.
- New troop for crimean khanate (Sipahis)
- Enemy lords upgrade their troop tree to higher levels, and sooner.

Big Bandit Parties

mb5c.jpg

Bandit Hero

mb6e.jpg

mb7w.jpg

Thanks.
Neither "The Deluge Mod" or "Neo Native Map" want to share his code & models. I asked them both, and they said the same. Not interested. So I can't. Sorry. If someone want to contact with Morgh (Neo Native) and request him to share his map code, is free to do it.
[/quote]

I'm going to have to see if I can figure out the map editor. If I can get it functioning I will work on a map. Does anyone know if the maps from Warband are compatible with the maps from WFaS?

I love this mod, yet I have a rather odd bug. Everytime I try to enter a tavern/building/city, I either end up loading a blank map. Or a building with now furnishings and all the people inside huddled in a corner.

If anyone has encounted this and figured out a way to fix it, I would be greatful to hear it.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

I have a personal request, can you make the "cheatmenu" as it was in Warband? (Or at least "finding an item" cheat?) Because almost all the options in the camp menu disappeared in WFaS.

Good thing that you added this "Musket are no longer melee weapons and muskets can't block. Now, archers & musketeers, equip a melee weapon when the enemy is near.", because it will be the end of that stupid musket dance what they do when enemy is at the walls and people refuse to shoot anymore...

If someone downloaded version 1.65 beta, re-download, install 1.70 beta and start a new game :sad:
Sorry for the inconvenience but I noticed that musketeers that don't have mixed WPF progression, they have archery skill instead of firearms and there is no way to fix it unless you start a new game.

"I have a personal request, can you make the "cheatmenu" as it was in Warband? (Or at least "finding an item" cheat?) Because almost all the options in the camp menu disappeared in WFaS."

I couldn't agree more with this. This is a brilliant mod - many, many thanks to the developer - but every so often there's that item you just have to have. Please include the 'find an item' option! We'll be eternally grateful...

Again, great mod. Good work.

Two other things: I notice that some of the territories have changed hands since the previous version. For example, Vyborg, which used to belong  to Sweden, now belongs to the Cossacks. Is this intentional, or have I installed the game incorrectly?
Secondly, in the tavern I found a band of five mercenaries for hire who's name was "! Do not translate" and who looked like Ingri. That was a shock! :smile:

Eeek - talking to the captain of the Swedish mercenaries also brings up a dialogue box with a bandit saying "surrender or die", etc. I've tried both download links: they are for the 1.65 installer.

LuxInTenebris said:
"I have a personal request, can you make the "cheatmenu" as it was in Warband? (Or at least "finding an item" cheat?) Because almost all the options in the camp menu disappeared in WFaS."

I couldn't agree more with this. This is a brilliant mod - many, many thanks to the developer - but every so often there's that item you just have to have. Please include the 'find an item' option! We'll be eternally grateful...

Again, great mod. Good work.

I will add "find and item" soon. What version do you have? Did you download 1.70 beta? If you have an older version of the game, delete it and install again, and start a new game. I tested the installer, and everything is fine. Check if your game version is 1.143.

Whoops, did a clean install and now everything is working beautifully. Thanks very much! Brilliant mod. Looking forward to your updated cheat menu. :grin:

Can you give just villages to vassals yet? Are those annoying updates that have to be clicked through gone?

Thanks.

Kendoman said:
Have you thought about adding imperial troops?  Where will your Prussian troops be located?

Imperial troops?
Prussian troops will be a choosable culture for player culture. Not a faction, for now.

Glycerius said:
Can you give just villages to vassals yet? Are those annoying updates that have to be clicked through gone?

Thanks.

Yes, you can. What annoying updates?

Arghh! every single time I download anything I always get some error, it keeps saying some of the files are corrupted like. modules/WFaS Enhanced/Textures/Otto(Some other stuff) I have no idea how to fix this. :L

Back
Top Bottom