SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Know i have played your mod, and must say its best Enhanced-native EVER! 10/10 or 99/100!!!!  I don`t know what it still needs (expect modding evryone must do with tweakMB and TroopEditor, small tweaking for their like, i changed bigger battle maps and bigger parties sizes and gave evryone 0 athletics becouse i wanted them to walk, not run all the time)

Hey  Mate,
I'm enjoying your mod.  Here's some feed back  I have some Swedish Musketeers who have advanced to veteran, and then advanced a second time, but are still called veteran.  In theory I like this because that is what they are more skilled veterans.  Game play wise I found this slightly frustrating.  Could we give them a little something in the name to distinguish them like a slash or # or cheron ie. (Musketeer Veteran ^, Musketeer Veteran^^) and so on.  I have captured a bandit leader.  He ran naked into battle and tried to punch me. Because he is a Hero I can't sell him to a ransom broker, but I don't think the bandits will ever buy him back.  So I will have to drag him about with me until he escapes.
I hope I've been of service.

Kendoman said:
Hey  Mate,
I'm enjoying your mod.  Here's some feed back  I have some Swedish Musketeers who have advanced to veteran, and then advanced a second time, but are still called veteran.  In theory I like this because that is what they are more skilled veterans.  Game play wise I found this slightly frustrating.  Could we give them a little something in the name to distinguish them like a slash or # or cheron ie. (Musketeer Veteran ^, Musketeer Veteran^^) and so on.  I have captured a bandit leader.  He ran naked into battle and tried to punch me. Because he is a Hero I can't sell him to a ransom broker, but I don't think the bandits will ever buy him back.  So I will have to drag him about with me until he escapes.
I hope I've been of service.

Thanks for your feedback. the naked bandit hero is a bug that I fixed on 1.52. The problem is that troops do not refresh until you start a new game, and I don't know a way to fix it. So I guess that you are playing with the old version without enjoying the last version upgrades. Now the entire troop tree is rebalanced, and there are new troops like Dismounted Nokhors, or Circassian Pirates.

Now, in 1.52 all recruitable troops from garrison are:
- (Recruit)
- (Experimented)
- (Veteran)
- (Elite)
- And (Guards) but there is only one guard troop  upgrade for each faction. For example: Serduks Guard, Nokhors Guard, Reiters Guard, Winged Hussar Guard and Noble Guard.

To see the correct troop name, you have to delete the content of language folder in the module folder as I said on module installation instructions on the first page, and everything will be fine. I will make an .exe install soon to avoid that problems, and allow to an easy click-click mod installation.

Ruler of Calradia said:
Know i have played your mod, and must say its best Enhanced-native EVER! 10/10 or 99/100!!!!  I don`t know what it still needs (expect modding evryone must do with tweakMB and TroopEditor, small tweaking for their like, i changed bigger battle maps and bigger parties sizes and gave evryone 0 athletics becouse i wanted them to walk, not run all the time)

I hope everyone can enjoy WFaS Enhanced as you do. WFaS Enhanced is a mod created by a player for the players. Im also playing a campaign now, and I'm enjoying it too. I have now two tweaks on mind. The first, including a "Baroque" background music for the game, ambiented on 17-18th century. The second, minor gameplay tweaks.

I will release a small fix for experience gain. On native warband, experience multiplier is on x3. You only have to open module.ini file and see a line that says:
player_xp_multiplier = 3.0

In WFaS, and I don't know why, that line says:
player_xp_multiplier = 1.0

So, on WFaS you gain experience on a 33% ratio compared to warband. I am adjusting it to a 2.0x ratio, a way between WFaS Native and Warband one. It take ages to get level 20!!!
In few minuts I will upload a new fix-patch that have an upgraded xp ratio.

Hey you were right I was updating old version...(I'm a knucklehead)  I've sorted it out and am back to enjoying your excellent mod.  I'm loving the experience boost.  I look forward to the new music.

Hey here's a new bug, at Swedish castles and fortresses the commanders are speaking to me in polish(I think).  The choices seeme to be limited as well.  In towns the commanders are working fine.  Cheers

I have a question concerning one of the upgrade trees. I've just downloaded your mod last night and am giving it a go today, however after a handful of battles I've noticed my units aren't being upgraded past a certain point. I suppose you could call them tier 3 units.

Scythe Wielder
Musket Militiamen
Musket Militiamen (Veteran)

After that the upgrade path just saying Musket Militiamen (Veteran) again, and regardless of how many people they kill they aren't upgrading any further. Was this done intentionally to prevent alot of high tiered units from roaming around, as a sense of realism? Also are there any troop trees made so I can see what the upgrades are for each of the factions?

Edit :

I found the part that said to delete the contents of the language folder and did so. The names are fixed now. However I think you mispelled "experienced" for the troop's names. Or was "experimental" what you were going for in the first place? I've come accross another issue however, under the camp menu when I click the section for this mod's options specifically there is nothing shown under it. Was this intentional since this mod is still in beta or did I mess something up?

Kendoman said:
Hey here's a new bug, at Swedish castles and fortresses the commanders are speaking to me in polish(I think).  The choices seeme to be limited as well.  In towns the commanders are working fine.  Cheers

It's consequence of deleting language folder. I will fix it soon uploading a modified english language pack for it.

Kinsume said:
I have a question concerning one of the upgrade trees. I've just downloaded your mod last night and am giving it a go today, however after a handful of battles I've noticed my units aren't being upgraded past a certain point. I suppose you could call them tier 3 units.

Scythe Wielder
Musket Militiamen
Musket Militiamen (Veteran)

After that the upgrade path just saying Musket Militiamen (Veteran) again, and regardless of how many people they kill they aren't upgrading any further. Was this done intentionally to prevent alot of high tiered units from roaming around, as a sense of realism? Also are there any troop trees made so I can see what the upgrades are for each of the factions?

Edit :

I found the part that said to delete the contents of the language folder and did so. The names are fixed now. However I think you mispelled "experienced" for the troop's names. Or was "experimental" what you were going for in the first place? I've come accross another issue however, under the camp menu when I click the section for this mod's options specifically there is nothing shown under it. Was this intentional since this mod is still in beta or did I mess something up?

Militia units only have two upgrades. Experimented and veteran. It's possible that I forgot to name one of them, I will review it. The camp menu options, (change your banner, and change your kingdom color) is only active when you are a "king". I will update change banner to allow it when you become vassal of a kingdom.

Troop tree for militia:
- Recruit (it's just blank, recruit is standard troop name), for example. Scythe wielder
- Experimented -> Scythe wielder (experimented)
- Veteran -> Scythe wielder (veteran)

Garrison troops have one more upgrade. From veteran to elite. And each faction have an upgrade from elite to guards, but only on certains units.

Hey Mate,

Experimented as a level is odd and feels disjointed.  Here are some options:
Recruit, Skilled, Veteran, Elite
Recruit, Veteran, Elite, Legendary
Recruit, Veteran, Guard, Heroic
Recruit, Veteran, Elite, Guard, and Heroic legendary Badass (Overkill?)

Just my 2 sense...loving the mod....Is there anything I can do to help?

You should change the Experimented to Experienced cause Experimented means something or someone that has being use for an experiment, while Experienced means knowledge gained from what a guy has observed, encountered, or undergone.

BlitzkriegLOL said:
You should change the Experimented to Experienced cause Experimented means something or someone that has being use for an experiment, while Experienced means knowledge gained from what a guy has observed, encountered, or undergone.

Yes! You're right. I didn't notice that :smile:

Kendoman said:
Hey Mate,

Experimented as a level is odd and feels disjointed.  Here are some options:
Recruit, Skilled, Veteran, Elite
Recruit, Veteran, Elite, Legendary
Recruit, Veteran, Guard, Heroic
Recruit, Veteran, Elite, Guard, and Heroic legendary Badass (Overkill?)

Just my 2 sense...loving the mod....Is there anything I can do to help?

Recruit, Skilled, Veteran, Elite -> I will change troop tree upgrades to it.

Love the mod!
Although theres a glitch, the storyline quest for the polish, 'The Deluge', info is broken, it says 'OiMP2 str qst potop general line'.

Shadow207B2 said:
Love the mod!
Although theres a glitch, the storyline quest for the polish, 'The Deluge', info is broken, it says 'OiMP2 str qst potop general line'.

Thanks!
It's consequence of deleting english language folder. Don't worry, I will upload a patch soon.

What about other unit models from Deluge ? I'd like to see shirtless cossacks with fur hats. That prussian faction is very good thing ! How about heavy cavalry for sweden: Finnish Hakkapeliitta.  :smile:

edit.
Hakkapeliitta%20of%20the%20Swedish%20cavalry.jpg

el_infante said:
Daricas said:
You need to add. Feel free to answer if you cannot do any.

-Troop customization to allowing player create own custom troops for different strategies and tactics.
-Flatter terrain with denser woods.

Thank you for reading my requests. Good modding !  :smile:

edit. And yes ! Allowing to recruit Finnish troops as mercenaries, they are tough. :grin:

Hello Daricas! That is not the purpose of my mod, but I have some ideas on mind about custom troops, mercenaries, etc. Im thinking about removing mercenaries, i don't like them at all, and adding merc troops to factions. (Tatar to crimean, etc). Suggestions are ever welcome.

i think he is right because costumizable troops could help A LOT in ruling your own kingdom besides making the mod look better =)
great mod although! already downloading ^^

JOHNFIRE said:
el_infante said:
Daricas said:
You need to add. Feel free to answer if you cannot do any.

-Troop customization to allowing player create own custom troops for different strategies and tactics.
-Flatter terrain with denser woods.

Thank you for reading my requests. Good modding !  :smile:

edit. And yes ! Allowing to recruit Finnish troops as mercenaries, they are tough. :grin:

Hello Daricas! That is not the purpose of my mod, but I have some ideas on mind about custom troops, mercenaries, etc. Im thinking about removing mercenaries, i don't like them at all, and adding merc troops to factions. (Tatar to crimean, etc). Suggestions are ever welcome.

i think he is right because costumizable troops could help A LOT in ruling your own kingdom besides making the mod look better =)
great mod although! already downloading ^^

You mean customize your troops like mercs? Allowing to change armor, muskets,etc?

i dont really know what was he reffering to but mercs are mercs...  what i was thinking was about something like squads... i belive there is already a squad option but i belive it is only to during battle management. what i had in mind was like that but in the world map like some other mods for M&B warband... for some people who always have big armies like me and a lot of territory it is hard to survive only with your own vassals (own experience from warband, trust me...)

this is just an idea but i think that many players would like to see this in the mod...

by the way the mod is exelent and it ads some inbattle options that are pretty usefull ^^ thanks!

edit: i know this doesnt have anything relative to costumising troops, just a misspell... i'm not English ^^

I found something weird in tapiao and trakai vilage... A bug or whatever it's... I don't know what it's called.
The house is half buried on the ground. An the tree is flooting. When i take the quest to capture bandit who stealing cattle, some enemy can't be found anywhere. And I can't leave the vilage except by quiting the game. I hope this problem is fixed in the future.

Anyway...Thank u for the mod. I love it. This what I'm hoping for this game, and I'm sorry for my bad english.

genjinosuke05 said:
I found something weird in tapiao and trakai vilage... A bug or whatever it's... I don't know what it's called.
The house is half buried on the ground. An the tree is flooting. When i take the quest to capture bandit who stealing cattle, some enemy can't be found anywhere. And I can't leave the vilage except by quiting the game. I hope this problem is fixed in the future.

Anyway...Thank u for the mod. I love it. This what I'm hoping for this game, and I'm sorry for my bad english.

Did you copy \sceneobj\ folder from Ogniem i Mieczem?

Back
Top Bottom