SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wololo said:
Will i have to restart or is it compatible?

If your mod version is 1.25beta or newer, you don't have to restart. I will upload a new version/patch with death cam soon.

Edit: Beta 1.31b with mouse controlled death cam available on download link. Don't forget to apply the patch after.

iicecube said:
@el_infante, the mod is getting better and better but could you tweak the mod to allow us to use TweakMB compatible?

Thanks.
If you post what features of TweakMB players want, I will implement it by myself. It's not possible to allow TweakMB compatibility because it makes "unknown" changes to source code.

And it isn't really in el_infante's power to make TweakMB compatible, other than by removing features...which doesn't seem like a good option. If you open up the mod with TweakMB and the option isn't gray-ed out, then you should be able to use it without a problem.

When I talk to the castellan about fiefs I get no options.

There is also a Polish commander called:'list heroes including the player.'

Did you read the instructions about giving fiefs? When you give a fief you transfer: City/castle and it's attached fiefs. So you need at least two castles/cities to transfer one to a lord or companion. If you have enough castles/cities, please upload a screenshot of your game map. And you need to be a ruler. This is obvious, the player can't give fiefs as a vassal of another kingdom.

I know the bug of that polish commander. I will fix it soon.

I like all of his changes here are some that I love!
*Stingy ransom brokers now pay reasonables prices for higher level prisoners (25 per level). This is from Perun_1988's explanations - Capped pistol round speed to 100 and increased round speed for muskets. *Pistols should not fire faster bullets than muskets. - Captain Alatriste
* Added overhead cuts to rapiers and changed them to do to cutting damage instead of piercing (rapiers have a damage penalty if used with a shield). I wanted to make rapiers more powerful against cloth without making them effective against plate armor.
*Getting knocked off your horse if your hit hard.
There are inventory chests in wagon forts.
*Companions come ready to fight. Or improved companions from the improved companions mod.
*Made female peasants level up to camp followers, which have pistols. They are not useless anymore
Here's two ideas that I left with Paulgrr:
1. I would love a mod that added a chance for random rewards of special items, like TEATRC did.
2. I'd love it if fortified encampments were destructible.

Hey iam getting a strange bug whenever i try to go into a tavern/city/Lords hall/Custom battle ETC ETC everyone spawns in the centre of a blank map or tavern (if its a tavern) all the people are there but its quite annoying. Normal battles are fine however

EDIT
Fixed it pretty quick turns out my SceneOBJ was in the wrong place

el_infante said:

Did you read the instructions about giving fiefs? When you give a fief you transfer: City/castle and it's attached fiefs. So you need at least two castles/cities to transfer one to a lord or companion. If you have enough castles/cities, please upload a screenshot of your game map. And you need to be a ruler. This is obvious, the player can't give fiefs as a vassal of another kingdom.

I know the bug of that polish commander. I will fix it soon.

So far I rule Smolensk and its villages. I wanted to give one or two out. Villages can be given as fiefs, in fact it is wisest to give them and keep the towns and castles, so a defection of a Lord does not matter. Now if there wasn't a chance to give a fief, an option to go back from the dialog is needed. How do I appoint extra officials?

Glycerius said:
So far I rule Smolensk and its villages. I wanted to give one or two out. Villages can be given as fiefs, in fact it is wisest to give them and keep the towns and castles, so a defection of a Lord does not matter. Now if there wasn't a chance to give a fief, an option to go back from the dialog is needed. How do I appoint extra officials?

Villages can't be given as fiefs... for now. Do you mean appointing extra castellans? There is only one castellan, and he is in the first fief you conquer.

Yes! I was hoping someone would do this. This will greatly enhance the game. I am surprised the developers did not do this. People would have purchased instantly. Good Job. I hope you merge with Gaunt's mod and incorporate diplomacy. Thank you for your efforts!!!

Here's a bug,  when you die in battle you can't leave the scene(retreat) if your enemies are near by, so if your enemies win and stay near by....the fun stops, because your locked in the scene.

Back
Top Bottom