SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Users who are viewing this thread

I keep crashing during launch, ive sent you an email with the logs :smile:
You need to also send me the dump.dmp file so that I can find the reason of crash
I just tried to install the latest patch 0.6.2 and it keep crashing like before.
I don't think that the problem is the game update anymore...
I really wanted to try this mod.
You can try the method at #155.
Nearly no one sent me the dump file in crash report of latest mod, so I cannot solve the problems for you.
This mod works on my friend's PC, so it should work on all your PCs.
Please send crash report to me.

You need to also send me the dump.dmp file so that I can find the reason of crash

You can try the method at #155.
Nearly no one sent me the dump file in crash report of latest mod, so I cannot solve the problems for you.
This mod works on my friend's PC, so it should work on all your PCs.
Please send crash report to me.
The latest patch seems to work now. I'm using the alternative batch. Very cool mod

I really hope that the author will continue to support this mod, even on the early access release, because the game does not yet meet the expectations that were assigned to it !!!

There is currently no such way: "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\crashes\ "
If I'm not mistaken
Sorry I forgot that. Maybe you can try to uninstall the mod, including the old version.
Remove "EnhancedBattleTest.dll" and "EnhancedBattleTest.bat" in "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\", if any, then reinstall the mod.
Note that now the bin folder of the mod are moved into "Modules\EnhancedBattleTest\".

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot that. Maybe you can try to uninstall the mod, including the old version.
Remove "EnhancedBattleTest.dll" and "EnhancedBattleTest.bat" in "bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\", if any, then reinstall the mod.
Note that now the bin folder of the mod are moved into "Modules\EnhancedBattleTest\".

Yes, I saw this, but the fact is that I did not install the mod earlier on version 1.0.0 and ran it from "Modules \ EnhancedBattleTest \".

Back
Top Bottom