SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome mod, however I encountered a strange error after the today's new official patch. On every single map, when I look up on the sun, it is covered with a huge flickering back square. Rather annoying tbh. Anyone ran into it aswell or is it just me? The base game is working fine, so it's only on this mod.

Awesome mod, however I encountered a strange error after the today's new official patch. On every single map, when I look up on the sun, it is covered with a huge flickering back square. Rather annoying tbh. Anyone ran into it aswell or is it just me? The base game is working fine, so it's only on this mod.
The mod is updated to version 0.5.3, you can download the latest version and check this problem.

The mod is updated to version 0.5.3, you can download the latest version and check this problem.

Thanks I updated the mod, but the problem is still present. It's something like this, keep shifting and flickering infront of the sun (or light source on the skybox on each map). Well if nothing else works I'll try to reinstall the game and the mod to see if it disappears.

Thanks I updated the mod, but the problem is still present. It's something like this, keep shifting and flickering infront of the sun (or light source on the skybox on each map). Well if nothing else works I'll try to reinstall the game and the mod to see if it disappears.

That's weird. Maybe something in the map file is corrupted. Have you tried to verify the file integrity?
It seems that this bug also exists in Multiplayer mode.

Last edited:
Whoa, the siege map is amazing, not working properly, but still enjoyable.
Thank you for making the time pass easier for us till the 31st. :smile:

I'm having a lot of fun even with a little mod on an unfinished beta! xD ... can't wait for the EA !!

2020.03.03-23.24.jpg

Try deleting the bannerlord folder in the documents and let steam check the integrity of the files.
It worked for me, no longer get the black screen graphical glitch.

Sadly it's not working for me. As soon as I ask for an integrity check and it downloads a missing file, the mod will keep crashing if I try to click on either the custom battle or test battle buttons in the menu. However if i apply the lastest version of the mod on my bannerlord folder, it resolves these crashes but the flickering black square returns. But since Izh said he encountered this flickering aswell on the normal unmodded game, I take it is an issue TW caused not the mod.

Doesn't open (like other custom battle mods), small black windows opens for a brief sec and then it closes. Please help me solve this :sad:
I have the same problem. Same result for the other battletest mods. Anyone have an idea what it might be?
I have tried to verify the files but no change. I uninstalled the game and changed installation drive to C: but it is behaving the same way. When running the batfile a window appears for half a second blinks and then nothing.

PC specs:
I7 7700K
Vega 64 (latest drivers)
16Gb ram
Win 10
3440x1440p

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Same result for the other battletest mods. Anyone have an idea what it might be?
I have tried to verify the files but no change. I uninstalled the game and changed installation drive to C: but it is behaving the same way. When running the batfile a window appears for half a second blinks and then nothing.

PC specs:
I7 7700K
Vega 64 (latest drivers)
16Gb ram
Win 10
3440x1440p
There is no solution for me yet. I guess i will wait for ea release.

Any idea why the siege map isn’t in the test battle for me? Thanks for the great mod ?

I can't see it either for some reason.
//edit: Solved it, had to delete the configs in the documents folder. "\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\EnhancedBattleTest"

can someone help me with this problem
can anyone help me please i try everything
the game crash every time
in the intro loading screen
'the appliction faced problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem would you like to upload these files now'

Back
Top Bottom