banners_c.png

banners_d.png

banners_e.png

banners_f.png

banners_g.png

banners_kingdoms.png

Installation:
- Extract the .rar file.
- Copy and paste the extracted files to: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\*MODULE-NAME*\Textures.
- Go to the *MODULE-NAME* folder, look for the file called "module.ini" and find this line "scan_module_textures" - change the nº 0 to 1.
- You're done.
(* Pick the module you're playing to apply the textures to said module.)

Enjoy

Last edited:
These are really nice, Ethik. They bring some nice detail to the banners, which were too bland to begin with texture-wise.

Ehm... i have a little bit problem with english but i try to explain what i mean... :roll:
This banners have a particoular texture compared to the default and i'm interested to download that pack and see the effect in game on all the armours with heraldic mod.  :smile:

Edited:
Nice job!  :mrgreen:

Ethik, just thought I'd throw a plug in for you, your Mod has been released with the new stable version of Freelance (banner in sig)  :mrgreen:

The banners are awesome, they look great on shields. However those shiny spots on them look a little strange.

Ethik Mantis said:
Theluin said:
The banners are awesome, they look great on shields. However those shiny spots on them look a little strange.

Thank you, but i didn't quite got the shiny spot thing..

Well, you put some sort of lined pattern(I don't know how to call it) and every few of the squares in it are bright(you can see it where flag is painted in darker color), and while on banner it looks good, because it gives some more detail and sort of visual feel of fabric, on shield it looks just strange.

Apstinentas said:
Ethik Mantis said:
Theluin said:

Thank you, but i didn't quite got the shiny spot thing..

Well, you put some sort of lined pattern(I don't know how to call it) and every few of the squares in it are bright(you can see it where flag is painted in darker color), and while on banner it looks good, because it gives some more detail and sort of visual feel of fabric, on shield it looks just strange.

Oh, right. Thanks for the note.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom