Resolved Enemy's militia not starving under siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: When im under siege, as soon as food is depleted, the town looses militia and garrisoned troops every day, according to the negativ numbers in the brackets. However, both if i start a siege, or watch an ally army siege an enemy town, only the garrison looses men, the militia does not.
How to Reproduce: Keep a town under siege for several days while food is at 0, or watch an allied army do so. Keep track of the militia numbers
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Pen Cannoc, happend also at Galend, so i think its not related to settlement
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.1.2
Installed community-made modifications: none
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1080
CPU: intel i7 - 8700
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): M.2 SSD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

This happens to me as well. It also works if you buy out a town's food supply to keep it in perpetual starvation. Like so:
Militia-1.png

Notice how Garrison and Prosperity both drop but Militia does not even though the Expected Change modifier indicates it should.

Also, sometimes militia will actually continue to grow even while under siege and starving. This is more prevalent at low prosperity when food deficits aren't as severe.

This bug has been persistant through multiple patches and campaigns and includes villages, towns, and castles. Back before the "Donate Troops" exploit was fixed you could give villages thousands of Militia without losing any.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom