enemy ships land in my port

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I have been granted a city while being a vassal of northubria. The city is Yse Mons (might not be spelled right), it has a harbor.
My kingdom is at war with several others and i notice that enemy fleets land in my city and then proceed to pillage my country side without besieging my city.

They also use my city to launch their ships while running away from me.
I dont know about you, but when im at war I would not let my enemies pass through my city unchallenged...

Is there an addon or something to stop this tragedy?

I have also noticed that npcs can use ferriy ports to launch their ships and sail wherever...somewhat annoying since the npcs do not have their fleet there....

Some short of game limitation i think, imagine if npc lords have their fleets landed at the shores like players.....hundreds of locations, its impossible! So they set ferrys and ports as available landing locations.

Yea but they shouldent be able to land in my port if we are at war...
also they made me marshal, i have no other armies following me yet i cant use the ferry...while they landed in my port and now are looting the farmstead on the small island...

great game but it has too many bugs or illogicals ... i think I'm done with it...
thx for advice

bye

smurfing hard said:
Yea but they shouldent be able to land in my port if we are at war...
also they made me marshal, i have no other armies following me yet i cant use the ferry...while they landed in my port and now are looting the farmstead on the small island...

great game but it has too many bugs or illogicals ... i think I'm done with it...
thx for advice

bye
You can't use ferry or ship transportation when you're marshal.

its retarded remarks like this that make me not respect people in forums... this dude is bringing up an issue that is so game breaking that he doesnt want to play anymore and this guy comments to split hairs on **** that doesnt matter, i would swear people on these forums are bots.

You can't use the ferry as a marshal, but you can use your own ships. Its hard getting enough ships for all your men though. The AI lords seem to always have enough ships for their entire army.

As for the OP, that's interesting about the enemy using his port and sounds like an oversight/bug. I definitely can't use enemy ports.

Back
Top Bottom