enemy ships have more troops than allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

why is it my enemy can have 2300 troops on 7 ships?
why is it that I lose devotion in a city when I do something good?  Example I bring wine to a city that has devotion 140 and it goes down to 99?  Like a punished good deed. thanks!

Enemy ships are abstracted.

City relations going above 99 is a bug, those random events sometimes set it back down to how it should be.

I do not mind the "bug" of city relations > 99, if something happens there is cushion, and it is like no new is good news and my rule is not impacting them poorly.  On the other hand taking on a fleet  of 2380 against you 630 is more of a challenge.  That is more like a "B" grade monster movie "bug".  So, it is not to be
fixed?

TheShinrog said:
What are you playing? It's definitely not native warband.
Sorry, this is Viking Conquest.  One other thing there , how come all the women in the world know where everybody else in their kingdom is , but my wife?  Too much time with the swineherd, but it would be nice to have information on location of folks in my own stronghold at least as good as in the bumpkin fortresses.

make sure you are playing the latest game version (Warband and VC), then provide the usual info for devs

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Please share the usual files and information:
- rgl_log
- rgl_config
- savegame
- any mod/cheat/tweak?
- where do you buy the game? Steam, Gog, TW webside?
- Windows, linux mac?

Back
Top Bottom