Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

世界知名伟人

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: My town was besiged by an army of around 1500 men, I joined the defense, I destroyed one of the enemy's 2 siege towers and the battering ram. They retreat. I had killed/wounded only around 400 of them. So I thought there should be more than a thousand enemies left. But at the end I captured enemy's lords and the enemy army disappeared don't know why. Not a single enemy party left.
How to Reproduce: Try trigger enemy retreat when defending a settlement.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): Quyaz
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Another bug. Also in Quyaz but another battle. Enemies are about to retreat. But don't know why they all stuck to their ground. They neither attack nor retreat. And if I end the battle using tab, it shows if I retreat my party, which means it's not seen as a victory.
Screenshot-13.png

Screenshot-14.png

Screenshot-15.png
Screenshot-16.png

Hey, our team is aware of the problems with AI retreat behaviour and working on them. The fix for the issue is on the way and should be applied with further pathces.
So I thought there should be more than a thousand enemies left. But at the end I captured enemy's lords and the enemy army disappeared don't know why
Altough this is not related to the retreat issue. Did the army just disappeared or did they dispanded and ran away? If they just disappeared, can you please send us a save file where we can further inspect the issue?
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, our team is aware of the problems with AI retreat behaviour and working on them. The fix for the issue is on the way and should be applied with further pathces.

Altough this is not related to the retreat issue. Did the army just disappeared or did they dispanded and ran away? If they just disappeared, can you please send us a save file where we can further inspect the issue?
Save Ticket
I reproduced it again. I destroyed the enemy's battering ram using my infantry. After a while, they retreated, with around 40 percent casualties. I captured some of the enemy lords. The army just disappeared on the map. Not a single party was left.

Save Ticket
I reproduced it again. I destroyed the enemy's battering ram using my infantry. After a while, they retreated, with around 40 percent casualties. I captured some of the enemy lords. The army just disappeared on the map. Not a single party was left.

Question - did they get captured by the garrison of the town perhaps?

To see this is examine the town on the worldmap and see how many prisoners is in the city.
Lets say it says 0 before the siege to make it easy.
You defeat the enemy - they retreat.
The enemy had 1500 you say, you killed 400 which means 1100 not dead.
Of the 1100 your party say capture 300.
Which leaves you with 800 that is unaccounted for.
Now look at the town on the worldmap, hover mouse over it, and if it says 800 prisoners - you know where they went.
I'm speculating that its the "garrison" that captures the rest of the retreating troops.

This is just my speculation and or what I've registered while playing, and seeing what is "similar" to what you describe.
This also fills up the dungeon on the town, so you cant donate until its emptied(which you cant unless you own the town/castle - then you can empty it).

Question - did they get captured by the garrison of the town perhaps?

To see this is examine the town on the worldmap and see how many prisoners is in the city.
Lets say it says 0 before the siege to make it easy.
You defeat the enemy - they retreat.
The enemy had 1500 you say, you killed 400 which means 1100 not dead.
Of the 1100 your party say capture 300.
Which leaves you with 800 that is unaccounted for.
Now look at the town on the worldmap, hover mouse over it, and if it says 800 prisoners - you know where they went.
I'm speculating that its the "garrison" that captures the rest of the retreating troops.

This is just my speculation and or what I've registered while playing, and seeing what is "similar" to what you describe.
This also fills up the dungeon on the town, so you cant donate until its emptied(which you cant unless you own the town/castle - then you can empty it).
It might be. But I think in either case, they are captured by garrison or just vaporized, it is not what should happen if they had retreated.

Back
Top Bottom