Enemy or not enemy, that is the question...

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,

I am a vassal of the Aserai and after the peace was signed with the Southern Empire, I started looking for enemies on my own.
Even though there was peace with the Empire, the encyclopedia indicated that some of their allies were still at war with the Aserai. So, I started searching for the Empire's allied clan members we were at war with and located one of them on the map. I engage what I thought was an enemy, but it said something like "what's up with you noob, we are not at war!" and I did not get the option to attack!

Any idea why I am having difficulty attacking a clan that is at war with my faction? by the way, those were minor clans.

I was going to show some screenshots, but Imgur seems to be down or something.

Thank you,
APC

Every faction has several minor clans that they start the game at war with and the encyclopedia will display this forever, HOWEVER these minor clans will join other faction as mercenaries and are then only considered at war with that faction's current enemies, attacking them causes war with the faction they serve as a merc. They can go back to being free and thus again at war with their natural enemy faction until they become a merc again. They can also some how (probably bugs) make peace with there natural enemy faction permanently and then even become a merc for them, however the encyclopedia will still show them at war with each other.

The encyclopedia should say what faction a minor clan serves if any, but I would always save first before attacking just in case.

Back
Top Bottom