Resolved Enemy Noble Is Unapprehended in My Town

Currently viewing this thread:

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Epicrotea is a recently-seized town belonging to my kingdom. After errands nearby, I went into the town and found a noble from the Northern Empire at ease in the keep. The problem is: I'm at war with Northern Empire!

Apparently Synesios doesn't have a warband with him, but I would think that the garrison would have kept the gates shut for even an unaccompanied enemy noble. I'm calling this a bug, because HE SHOULDN'T BE THERE!

I am uploading a save file.

T0f02qq.jpg

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm glad there is now a fix. I have a saved game now where I encountered TEN enemy lords lounging in my new keep! (And, oddly 7 in the dungeon that my crew didn't fight!)

Yesterday I captured a Vlandian town with ELEVEN lords in the keep, but after already having saved the 10 lords a'sleepin' above, I didn't feel the call to document it.

Top Bottom