Users who are viewing this thread

They never initiate a barter. When you outnumber their 30 man unit with a 200 man army they should try to barter for being let go, like you can. Even something simple like "we won't attack for 20 days" and some positive reputation with that lord would be more than enough.

Otherwise It just ends up with tiny bands of 30 raiding villages all the time. You go and destroy them, capture their lord or let them go and two days later the same lord is back, raiding your village again... Like, did you not learn your lesson? Why would I NOT execute you now? I let you go, you came back with another army to raid, rape and pillage my lands, you're just asking to be executed.

There should also be a threaten system. One where you can threaten to execute a lord, let them go and if they try to attack you again you can execute them without the honour penalty and no reputation loss with the faction. (Still reputation loss with the individual clan though. Honestly I feel like this should generally be how it works anyway.)

+1.
Really good idea, with this being a sandbox game you should have more options in the way you go about your legacy. This could also make the charm skill more useful.

Back
Top Bottom