Enemy Lord a prisoner...

Users who are viewing this thread

XenoAcid

Recruit
I just captured one of the enemy lords after a pretty fierce battle. However, what am I supposed to do with him?
I can't sell him at the broker, nor does it seem I can send him to a prison. Is sthere anything I can do with him at all,
or is he just going to om nom on my parties food supply?  :shock:

Not only will he gooble your goodies, but you have to take him to the theatre and hook him up with girls once in awhile too  :shock:

Seriously though, If you own a castle or city then in the same screen where you tranfer troops from your army to the garrison, you'll also be able to put him in prison.  That will cut down the chance of his escaping.

Eventually his faction will offer you ransom money for him.  You can take it, picking up a few denars and putting an army back into the field against you or refuse and take a hit on your renown points.

Personally if I was shooting for end game, I generally put them in prison and refuse all ransom offers to break the enemies armies.  I'd also go visit them in prison just to heckle them.  Got to have some fun once in awhile  :lol:

If you are a vassal to a king, another one of your friendly lords might offer you some money to get him off your hands. The only problem is it is not as much $.

Nebless said:
...  I'd also go visit them in prison just to heckle them.  Got to have some fun once in awhile  :lol:

I did that once when I had 3 enemy Kings locked up all by themselves in one of my prisons.  It was such fun.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom