Enemies joining my side for battle

Users who are viewing this thread

It happens each and every time I break a siege and fight the remaining enemies: I actually noticed that when I pick an enemy lord to attack, his nearby allies will join the battle on my side  :neutral: Happens with routed enemies as well... So I get situations where half of the Swedish lords fight their king alongside with me. I have negative relations with all of them, there's no rebellion going on whatsoever. It kind of spoils the fun. Has anyone experienced this ?

Ooh. That can't be right. It sounds like quite the ridiculous and annoying problem but I don't know how to fix it. It could be that your installation had an error of some sort but I imagine it's no fun having to re-install either. :???: And I'm not even sure if it'd work.

I just noticed this today. Was leading the Polish army as Marshal and half the Swedish lords joined my side against Karl Gustav. First time it has happened.

Cannot blame them...
obviously they were annoyed by Carl Gustavs constant plans to conquer far away krimean towns/fortresses,
instead of choosing nearer ones or just concentrating on defending existing swedish possessions

:grin:

Well, be happy they rebelled against carl, i got it worse, in py game carl joined me against his own lords :smile:

And those routed enemys who dont enter fortress and decide to join me are realy usefull: 100 free troops

Back
Top Bottom