Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Brotila

Recruit
At first enemies would only glitch through the map on desert maps. They would either spawn inside rock formations (some of them are hollow or have tunnels inside of them), or they would clip into them somehow. However, now it has happened to me on a river map. At some point during the battle the enemy archers clipped underneath the river. The worst part is that they can attack through walls and the ground, absolutely destroying my army while my men have no idea what to do and cannot attack them through the walls and ground. It usually only happens when there are several hundred men. It doesn't seem to happen during small encounters. It just started doing this recently too, halfway through my latest campaign and it hasn't gone away. There is another map that looks like a narrow mountain pass, enclosed by high cliff sides. If you have several hundred men when entering that map they will spawn on top of the cliffs then immediately start falling to their deaths. It sometimes happens on other maps that have similar geography, and once again only when there are several hundred soldiers.

P.S. I have battle size slider set to 1000.

How to Reproduce: As to how to reproduce; get several hundred soldiers (200+ approx.), fight large enemy party (150+ men) or small to large enemy army (200+ men), enter battle on desert maps (with rock formations/cliffs) or river maps. It may occur on other maps too, but those are the ones I have noticed it on.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6 GB)
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5241
CPU: Intel i7 8750H
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: HP 84DB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HGST HTS7210 1 TB (HDD)

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom