End the character size clown fiesta

Users who are viewing this thread

Matim

Sergeant at Arms
Hello

We're at the point where the best warriors are small anemic females while people roleplaying as big warriors put themselves at a disadvantage. Please remove the character height/muscle options and make the default to be rather fierce looking, especially for females. Female default right now doesn't reflect the type of women in society who would end up becoming warriors.

@TaleWorlds
It makes your game look ridiculous on bannerlord multiplayer youtube videos that get popular

If bigger person meant proportionally longer arms too, I wouldn’t mind. Seems like hit box grows faster than reach since reach is also stung by weapon reach (which is too favorable to 1h swords)

If bigger person meant proportionally longer arms too, I wouldn’t mind. Seems like hit box grows faster than reach since reach is also stung by weapon reach (which is too favorable to 1h swords)
that is how it works, although the buff to it is minor for most players, if you can make it work it will to your advantage, keep in mind you are more likely to get hit by arrows because of the larger hitbox. larger character affect your range and kick reach slightly.

NO, they even should turn ON body complexion, muscularity and weight, just like the sp campaign
"To make your bannerlord character as big as possible open the console. alt+ ` key (the key to the left of 1) and type in facegen.show_debug
after you have done this you can close the console and go to armoury
there should now be 2 more sliders weight and build"

feel free to make your character even more anemic to gain an edge in multiplayer combat

"To make your bannerlord character as big as possible open the console. alt+ ` key (the key to the left of 1) and type in facegen.show_debug
after you have done this you can close the console and go to armoury
there should now be 2 more sliders weight and build"

feel free to make your character even more anemic to gain an edge in multiplayer combat
that should get you banned IMHO, I play regularly in NA servers I'm yet to see anemic or fat characters playing

Hello

We're at the point where the best warriors are small anemic females while people roleplaying as big warriors put themselves at a disadvantage. Please remove the character height/muscle options and make the default to be rather fierce looking, especially for females. Female default right now doesn't reflect the type of women in society who would end up becoming warriors.

@TaleWorlds
It makes your game look ridiculous on bannerlord multiplayer youtube videos that get popular
Wrong, make it even MORE, bring damn little people into the game, big giants and ****, give them bonuses and weakness like in Mordhau. Make the game fun, multiplayer is for dumb fun.

Wrong, make it even MORE, bring damn little people into the game, big giants and ****, give them bonuses and weakness like in Mordhau. Make the game fun, multiplayer is for dumb fun.
TW will not bother adding new features that do not fix any game-breaking bugs. People would like them to remove features such as the matchmaking window that baits new players and this one

Hello

@TaleWorlds
Are you serious? The added character customization is one of the things that make Bannerlord better than its predecessors. Please delete this idiotic thread. And TW, if you are reading this, please ignore this garbage.

yeah I know the hitbox is a problem, but it's like trying to take out one of the good things this game have.

In fact it should mimic more the RPGs out there, more and more customization.

More Items and the ability to hide or disable the clothing we chose

you're just baiting
Si57R.png
Bannerbrain moment.

TW will not bother adding new features that do not fix any game-breaking bugs. People would like them to remove features such as the matchmaking window that baits new players and this one
No, you're right. I think if there was a good separation between competitive and Multiplayer, we could have these things altogether, because I personally don't mind imps in a siege/TDM because I'm not there to tryhard and win, I'm just there to have fun. I would bother about this issue more if there actually was a competitive ranked that worked, there I would understand @Namakan issue as I do recognize they have an advantage, but again, in TDM/Siege? Who cares.

On the other hand, Taleworlds will fix this issue despite we like it or not, and it's probably the only thing they will do, they won't add more customisation, or add a feature like I mentioned, they won't do anything but leave it as neutral as possible. They did took like a couple of months to remove extreme imps but players still found a way around it lmao.

(Note: one can always dream 1.2 adds something interesting but I'm betting it won't. I always hope I lose but on the other hand, I probably won't).

No, you're right. I think if there was a good separation between competitive and Multiplayer, we could have these things altogether, because I personally don't mind imps in a siege/TDM because I'm not there to tryhard and win, I'm just there to have fun. I would bother about this issue more if there actually was a competitive ranked that worked, there I would understand @Namakan issue as I do recognize they have an advantage, but again, in TDM/Siege? Who cares.

On the other hand, Taleworlds will fix this issue despite we like it or not, and it's probably the only thing they will do, they won't add more customisation, or add a feature like I mentioned, they won't do anything but leave it as neutral as possible. They did took like a couple of months to remove extreme imps but players still found a way around it lmao.

(Note: one can always dream 1.2 adds something interesting but I'm betting it won't. I always hope I lose but on the other hand, I probably won't).
Is there any information at all about 1.2? Have they even said if it's happening? As in, if it will be a decent update or just some fixes.

It's been months without any kind of situation update about the game as a whole, not even talking about multiplayer. Honestly feels like it's on life support already and they just switched to their new star wars flop.

Back
Top Bottom