In Progress Encyclopedia Heroes Names Bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Haseon

Recruit
Summary: Encyclopedia Names of sons became names of their Father and names of daughters became their Mother

How to Reproduce: Not sure how, I kind of just went with it. I dont really mind this bug because its not really game breaking/crashing and I understand that the game is in early access. However, it did seem to happen when my first children(twins) became 18.

Have you used cheats and if so which: enabled console commands in 1.5.10 and forgot to disable after changing to 1.6, only remembered after accidentally teleporting(shift click or ctrl click?) twice (noticed i was in a different place after my phone fell on my keyboard and checked if i forgot teleport was still enabled)

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom