In Progress Encyclopedia Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I am not sure what happened with Update to 1.3 but since then there are HUGE mistakes with the encyclopedia when trying to get information on possible companions or NPCs.

1) Companion/NPC is NOT where it says they are in the encyclopedia.

2) When you right click on a portrait you get the information on a completely different NPC/Companion (Right click on Tharos the Surgeon and get the information screen for Tharos of Oristocorys

DEVs, please take a look, this is not the only case I have seen.

The more I am playing I am seeing more and more broken encyclopedia pages. Pages showing an NPC (noble or companion) being somewhere and they are not there. Or the worse yet, you "right-click" on a portrait and it sends you to an entirely different person.

I have experience the same bug. I try to recruit companions but they immediately end the conversation. When I try to look up their stats I get info on a different character.

same here, b1.3. I have 3 kids in this playthrough, accessing their page show me the page of the same guy from a village.
Companion pages are also messed up and show me yet again that same villager.

I also have this issue

unknown.png

unknown.png

He's not there :sad:.

I'm playing on the latest version. Here are my modules.

unknown.png

I also realized that Quest-NPCs are piling up in the encyclopedia, assigning them as my clanmembers. Seem to be former "Family-Feud" followers. One of them even bugged in my Character-Menu permanently and cant be removed from there but that happened some time ago already.

Back
Top Bottom