SP - UI Encyclopedia ― Information about hero's wealth

Users who are viewing this thread

NamFlow

Sergeant at Arms
Hi,

We already know from Encyclopedia which friends, enemies and family members does some hero have and also to which faction they belong to, which towns/castles/settlements they own and so on, but I couldn't find anywhere the information about their wealth. If I'm not mistaken, currently the only way how to find this information is to barter with the hero, which shows their entire wealth.

So my suggestion is to add info about wealth in gold to each hero in the encyclopedia's hero page and/or perhaps add it to the default page with list of all heroes in the game, so we can sort all heroes by their wealth. This becomes especially handy if you are trying to find lords with a lot of gold to whom you can offer some towns or castles, and if you for example plan on being the richest person in Calradia, because without this info you don't know if there is someone richer than you or not.

V2e5TLN.jpg

x6J1g6E.jpg

Honestly, it would be even better if we had more sort options in the encyclopedia's default pages, because right now every object is by default sorted only by its name and it's not that particulary useful, as we can just search for some specific object eg.: hero, town etc. in the search field instead of scrolling through the list.

Thanks in advance for considering this suggestion (-:
NF

Back
Top Bottom