SP - General Enable NPC marriage ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

This is my biggest showstopper ATM.

Start out with something stupid that later can be dumbed down with real mechanism

Startup suggestion:
Generate a low-level noble spouse(who joins the clan) out of thin air after X(3?) years of gameplay for each childless and unmarried noble above age Y(25?), that does not have a pending flirt with player-clan.
Make it chanse- based - so not every 25+ marry on day one of year (X + 1)... That´s just the first possible day..

This is my biggest showstopper ATM.

Start out with something stupid that later can be dumbed down with real mechanism

Startup suggestion:
Generate a low-level noble spouse(who joins the clan) out of thin air after X(3?) years of gameplay for each childless and unmarried noble above age Y(25?), that does not have a pending flirt with player-clan.
Make it chanse- based - so not every 25+ marry on day one of year (X + 1)... That´s just the first possible day..

Thank you for your suggestion.
We are already working on a model which is very similar.
Our model currently checks
  • Distance Between Marrying Clans(lower is better)
  • Relationship Between the Clans (higher is better)
  • Ages of the "candidates" (higher is better)
  • Age difference of the "candidates" (lower is better)
  • Also, clans with a high number of unmarried lords have a higher chance to be selected.
This feature if implemented incorrectly can lead to a very low number of available candidates for the player. Therefore we trying to make sure that this is not the case. As always, thank you for the feedback!

@SadShogun Thank you!

You seem to be working on the "real" thing, which is very good!
It will hopefully result in all lords and ladies end up in a marriage during their lifetime! :smile:

This feature if implemented incorrectly can lead to a very low number of available candidates for the player.

Should there really be a decent number of "valueable" candidates for the player? Should it not take a hightier clan player to secure a marriage with a hightier front-person? I mean, should really a T5-6 clanleader daughter(or son, ofc!) be reasonably eligable for marriage with a T3 player under ordinary circumstances?

I would like an option to marry lowborn, relatives of notables etc. Familly is more important i Bannerlord than in Warband, where you married only for relation and alliance. Here your continous gameplay is depending of it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom