SP - General Enable Character Replacement before death

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you please enable Character replacement option after certain age like 45+ years old. It is very frustrating to get really old "66 years old" and still don't die of natural causes or in battle and see your sons "replacements" getting old too. By the time my old character dies of old age my sons are going to be in their 40s. I want to be able to replace my old character for a young son like 18 or 20 years old without having to wait until I die of old age.

Could you please enable Character replacement option after certain age like 45+ years old. It is very frustrating to get really old "66 years old" and still don't die of natural causes or in battle and see your sons "replacements" getting old too. By the time my old character dies of old age my sons are going to be in their 40s. I want to be able to replace my old character for a young son like 18 or 20 years old without having to wait until I die of old age.
If a hero has high endurance, he will live longer than normal and if the hero has the perk "Cheat Death" and his clan leader has the perk "Health Advice" the hero can ignore two death rolls(Works for the clan leader too).

And you can play with your grandchildren, when you die, you don't have to choose the old childs of your character.

And if you have read the future plans of the devs, you would know that they are working on that.

I´m all for MC abdication. After 1000+ days, MC has run into all possible "improvement-walls" that´s in the game. At this point, to be able to abdicate MC in favour of a youngster would be awsome!! I have a suggestion about it, in short I could support it with no/very few restrictions

If a hero has high endurance, he will live longer than normal and if the hero has the perk "Cheat Death" and his clan leader has the perk "Health Advice" the hero can ignore two death rolls(Works for the clan leader too).

And you can play with your grandchildren, when you die, you don't have to choose the old childs of your character.

And if you have read the future plans of the devs, you would know that they are working on that.
I think the new feature of "die and reborn" as one of your sons is a great improvement to the game. The key issue is that you can't control if you are going to have grandsons over 18 years old when you die of old age. I had 3 sons "married" in their 40s and 5 granddaughters over 18 years old. That's a problem if you want to be reborn as a young male character because your only option is to choose an old son in his 40s as your heir. That's why I proposed an option to be reborn and be able to choose a young heir before you die of old age.

Last edited:
I think the new feature of "die and reborn" as one of your sons is a great improvement to the game. The key issue is that you can't control if you are going to have grandsons over 18 years old when you die of old age. I had 3 sons "married" in their 40s and 5 granddaughters over 18 years old. That's a problem if you want to be reborn as a young male character because your only option is to choose an old son in his 40s as your heir. That's why I proposed an option to be reborn and be able to choose a young heir before you die of old age.
How it is possible to have only 3 childs and only 5 grandchildren?
My clan members always make 6 - 8 childs.

In my current game: My Wife is pregnant with child number 11.

The amount of childs a women can given birth depends on their age and of luck, if you get twins more than once.
A women of 18 years will given birth to 8 - 10 childs.

How it is possible to have only 3 childs and only 5 grandchildren?
My clan members always make 6 - 8 childs.

In my current game: My Wife is pregnant with child number 11.

The amount of childs a women can given birth depends on their age and of luck, if you get twins more than once.
A women of 18 years will given birth to 8 - 10 childs.
That depends on how much time you spend with your spouse.
If one part is fighting and the other governing you will have no children.
@Ananda_The_Destroyer has made a great guide of how this works - Far better than the IRL "guide" deliverd by my Biology-teacher!!
But with 11 children you seems to to have picked up the basics :razz:

That depends on how much time you spend with your spouse.
If one part is fighting and the other governing you will have no children.
@Ananda_The_Destroyer has made a great guide of how this works - Far better than the IRL "guide" deliverd by my Biology-teacher!!
But with 11 children you seems to to have picked up the basics :razz:
Yes, the most time of my campaign, is waiting in settlements for more childs

Back
Top Bottom