En Sevdiğiniz Film/Dizi Replikleri

Users who are viewing this thread

Andy Whitfield için Spartacus dizi aktörlerinin yaptığı şey. Yeni görüyorum ama duygulandırdı. Sen her zaman bizim için Spartacus kalacaksın reis..

Big brother is watching you-1984
Big-brother-1984-1954.png

The Godfather (1972) said:
[at midnight, Don Corleone walks into his office and finds Tom Hagen taking a drink]
Don Corleone : Give me a drop.
[Hagen hands the Don his glass of anisette]
Don Corleone : My wife is crying upstairs. I hear cars coming to the house. Consigliore of mine, I think it's time you told your Don what everyone seems to know.
Tom Hagen : I didn't tell Mama anything. I was just about to come up and wake you so that I could tell you.
Don Corleone : But you needed a drink first.
[Hagen nods]
Don Corleone : And now you've had your drink.
Tom Hagen : They shot Sonny on the causeway. He's dead.
[the Don accepts this news without any sign of emotion, except to close his eyes and remain silent for a few minutes]
Don Corleone : [speaking at last] I want no inquiries made. I want no acts of vengeance. I want you to arrange a meeting with the heads of the Five Families. This war stops now.

Geçen yine 40.defa izliyorum bu filmi. Bu sahnenin yüceliği aşırı etkiledi beni. Oyunculuk tamamen mükemmel ama tepkileri tamamen kusursuz. Karakteri o kadar iyi yansıtıyor ki. Eve ölüm haberi geldiği belli Sicilya'daki oğlu Michael mı öldü bilmiyor. Tahmin ettiği büyük ihtimalle oydu zaten. Bi saniye sonraki tepkisi yine içinde. Sonrasında akacak kanı durduracak şeyler söyleyip üstüne evlatlık oğlu olan Tom Hagen'ı teselli ediyor böyle bir durumda bile onu düşünebiliyor. Sonra gelen şu sahne de;

The Godfather (1972) said:
Don Corleone : Call Bonasera. We need him now.
[Tom Hagen calls Amerigo Bonasera]
Tom Hagen : [on the phone] This is Tom Hagen, calling for Vito Corleone at his request. Now, you owe your Don a service. He has no doubt that you will repay him. In one hour he will be at your funeral parlor to ask for your help. Be there to greet him.
[as ordered, a nervous Bonasera meets the Don at his parlor]
Don Corleone : Well, my friend, are you ready to do me this service?
Bonasera : Yes. What do you want me to do?
[the two walk into the embalming room, where a corpse lies on a table... ]
Don Corleone : [staring at the table] I want you to use all your powers, and all your skills. I don't want his mother to see him this way.
[he draws back the sheet to reveal, to a horrified Bonasera, the bullet-smashed face of Sonny Corleone]
Don Corleone : [breaking down for a moment] Look how they massacred my boy...

Yine eşit seviyede etkileyici bir sahne. Bonasera büyük ihtimalle bir düşmanın yakılmasını/yok edilmesini bekliyor o sırada. Vito Corleone'nin kendi oğlunu getireceği bekleyeceği son şeydir herhalde. Adamın böyle bir kayıp halinde bile "annesinin onu öyle görmesini istemiyorum" düşüncesi. (Hristiyanlardaki açık-tabut cenaze geleneğinden ötürü) Bonasera'nın tepkisi hem böyle bir kayıp için hemde Vito'nun durumu karşılayışına. Yerin altında bir odada evinden diğer insanlardan uzakta evlatlık oğlu ve oğlunun cesedini temizleyecek insan karşısında bile "bir an"lığına duygu yaşamasına izin veriyor kendisine onda bile hüngür hüngür değil, yıkılarak değil. Nasıl bir karaktersin nasıl bir oyuncusun sen. Sonraki filmlerde Michael'ın görmediği saygı ve duygusal patlamaları ile kıyaslandığı zaman yüce adamdı Vito.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering."

"Do or do not. there is no try."

"You must unlearn what you have learned"

Bu bir oyundan:
"you reap what you sow, artyom. force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings more death. to break this vicious cycle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt"

Back
Top Bottom