EMPIRES OF FAITH: Main thread, introduction and download

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this out in the servers and I must say I am already loving it even when the browser part is down. Maps are large and look like real battlefields, as opposed to some of the really bad maps on say CRPG, like those maps which are slap ruins and clutter in a very small space and call it a map maps.

The fact the strategy part is aimed to be like EU or CK is making me happy too. This should be a lot better than "Strategus: The Social Networking Game" in crpg where blobbing and massive  doom stacks and midnight attacks and other gameyness are the norm. Keep it up, can't wait to play this.

zmogusnr1 said:
Pictures or no deal.

...your the one missing out, Nijis is among the most dedicated and best modders here if you don't think the intro's enough about the changes he made then pictures probably wouldn't help you mucheither.

Second hour of gameplay and I'm still having great fun ravaging the caravans and developing my character's house. The customization system on your website blew my mind. There are many options to explore, and none too complicated. Overall it is an excellent mod. The developers certainly did contribute to Warband's community.

I hope this mod is still alive - there could be much fun in raiding and stealing cattle!

Thanks for the kind words! And don't worry, it's still very much alive!

The next update is fairly ambitious -- Indian and Chinese troops using a huge batch of beautiful new items made by Fredelios, customizable fiefs, and new maps to double the number of active provinces -- so it may take a while.

nijis said:
Thanks for the kind words! And don't worry, it's still very much alive!

The next update is fairly ambitious -- Indian and Chinese troops using a huge batch of beautiful new items made by Fredelios, customizable fiefs, and new maps to double the number of active provinces -- so it may take a while.

Hm, very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom