Empire TW Co-op Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
Me and a few friends recently had the BETA keys sent to us to unlock the feature for us.. But to our sadness we found out the Battles were..restrictive..
-Auto Resolves all Battles Unless The Two Players have close enough reinforcing Armies
-Or if we chose to take control of the AI Army and fight each other.

Needless to say, it's not that attractive. Now I tried to sift some Modding sites but they're sort..everywhere and the search function only yielded other TW titles.

My whole thing is..
Is it possible to mod Total war to ALLOW a player fight the AI on the battle. Or does anyone know if this currently exists?

Not that I've seen, really the easiest way to play against the AI is to be sure that all of your armies are being reinforced by the other players armies and vice versa.

The way they have it set up is..

You're both different Countries, but the only way to fight a battle on the field currently is to Have an army that's directly reinforcing your allies army.
Control the A.I and fight your friend for every battle.

Other than that it's all auto resolve which is just down right awful in my opinion.

Deserath said:
Me and a few friends recently had the BETA keys sent to us to unlock the feature for us.. But to our sadness we found out the Battles were..restrictive..
-Auto Resolves all Battles Unless The Two Players have close enough reinforcing Armies
-Or if we chose to take control of the AI Army and fight each other.

Needless to say, it's not that attractive. Now I tried to sift some Modding sites but they're sort..everywhere and the search function only yielded other TW titles.

My whole thing is..
Is it possible to mod Total war to ALLOW a player fight the AI on the battle. Or does anyone know if this currently exists?
what?  you can certainly play as the AI in the Empire multiplayer campaign, it's one of the options you choose when you start.  I've been playing with a friend for a few weeks and it's awesome, even tiny countries are tough to beat when a human controls them.

Back
Top Bottom