EMPIRE IS INVINCIBLE

IS EMPIRE OVERPOWERED?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m sure there this has been reported, but for peace of mind I'd like to report an issue plaguing the game. There is a severe bug that cause Empire faction to be undefeatable. Any match where Empire is present, only they can win.

I just versed Empire 4 matches in a row with variety of factions. Only 2 rounds of those 12 rounds were won, and just narrowly. The next time I was Empire I was on team with all new players except for 1 with beta badge vs a stacked party team with multiple 250+ wins. We won every round. It wasn’t close.

It isnt just a single unit or weapon. The guard is strong, mena and levy, then cataphract. All these units are among the best of their class. The entire faction and their weapons are so crushingly over-powered. How is the gamebreaking bug still in the game. Why does only one of two teams get access to this god-tier faction? As a side note why does only 1 team have to suffer the fate of being cursed with battania. If you think this isn’t the case, you aren’t playing captain mode.

Here is my modest proposal. Since this bug is so clearly difficult to root out:

Remove empire from multiplayer
Remove Battania from multiplayer

Matches only consist of the following:
Only the two horse factions vs ea other and in culturally appropriate maps
Vlandia vs Vlandia
Sturgia vs Sturgia
Vlandia vs Sturgia

Last edited:
So you think that empire and battania are overpowered while Vlandia crossbows one shot everything?

So you think that empire and battania are overpowered while Vlandia crossbows one shot everything?
No. Battania is so under-powered it might well well be removed. I do not think Vlandia too strong. They can be countered and regularly defeated. The consistent pattern is Empire being strong vs every faction and Battania being weak vs in all matches. I should not this is in the main branch, I have not tested 1.5 yet.

No. Battania is so under-powered it might well well be removed. I do not think Vlandia too strong. They can be countered and regularly defeated. The consistent pattern is Empire being strong vs every faction and Battania being weak vs in all matches. I should not this is in the main branch, I have not tested 1.5 yet.
I mean I simply don't know what are you talking about tbh https://m.twitch.tv/videos/678968832 watch the first set where where AWH is playing battana vs Vlandia KoA and they win battania was super strong in skirmish games because of their javs and they could respawn 3 times as a wildling which gets 7 javs yes cav wasn't that good but archers are strong, also if there is a faction which is overpowered it's definitely Vlandia.

I am referring to captain mode. Vlandia is strong, but not on the level of Empire. Empire is incredibly overpowered. This has been consistent in over 250 matches.

Well you should have said that you were talking about captains mode, I never played it and got no idea what's going on there

- Twohander is already the meta on TDM and Captain mode.
-We substantially buffed twohanders

The shield is great for skirmish and makes them usable there, but the crushthrough and higher swing speeds really ruin the experience for the other gamemodes.

Back
Top Bottom