Empire Cavalry

Should the Empire have easier access to cavalry?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord of Banners

Sergeant at Arms
Is it just me or are Vigla/Equites hard to come by in game for almost all imperial factions. Also, AI armies for imperial factions seem to have almost 0 cavalry especially at mid-late game. Its particularly frustrating when going against the Khuzait. Maybe I'm missing something

Calvary is hard to come by for all factions at the start of the game. It takes me quite a while to find my first squire when I play as a Vlandian.

Now that I am level 25 with a clan level of 5 there are horsemen a plenty. In many empire villages there are several Heavy Imperial Horseman to be had. Access to cav is gated at the begging to the game and they eventually become more plentiful.

So I get what you guys are saying. For instance I’ve been trying to run all imperial troops. I mark villages with high influence notables as I play looking for quests early. What I run into especially later in the game is an overall lack of cavalry in my companion’s armies, and very little in the AI. When I look in those marked villages it gets the AI seem to grab them up. Idk if they’re offloading them in castles or trying to maintain a “good” ratio of troops.

Back
Top Bottom