Emotions In Motion v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
if you're really that worried about her, graylord, you do realise that it is an option to break up with her gently and like...stick around and help her adjust? be a friend willing to help her avoid what you're worried about?

it's not like you break up and boom never speak again...

That sounds like a good idea if she's willing. It's always the sudden cutoff and change in daily life that hurts the most, at least to me.

But... I didn't come here to dig up that topic again. The reason I just entered the topic again is that this from a thread in 2015 got very real:
There isn't a what made you worried thread, is there?

Because it sounds like I got the better deal of the breakup I had a while ago by a long shot. (It gave me the kick I needed to meet people, socialize and improve myself. I've got more confidence and I'm actively trying to find someone to be with)
We just recently got back in touch.

There's been some developments that really worry me. 
While she was seeing me, she was gradually getting more confident about herself, started to go out a lot more and being social, trying to get a job and an education and really moving forward despite her anxiety issues. 
Apparently all of that has been thrown out the window since last we spoke, she's completely isolated herself, and is just indoors by herself all day playing games, she's not seeing anybody, she's not meeting friends, even just going to the store once made her sick.

I actually feel sorry for her and I'm really worried about her health, mental or otherwise.

I just had the police break in to a suicide attempt.

>revisit this site after 2131208401382 years

>randomly go through topics, see several familiar faces

>see my old posts- the ancient ones and the not-so-ancient ones

>nostalgia, surprise at what I used to be like back in the day

:')

Amontadillo! Heya dude! I hope you're holding up well. What's new in life, man?

Seems there must be a lot to catch up with on what you guys have been up to. Cue in another "Emotions in Motion" moment :razz:

Same here, plus UK Visas and Immigration is giving me all sorts of woes as of late. And I’ll be applying to a couple of UK unis for my Masters in a few days. What are you currently doing in life? Job? Studies? Dancing to electro pop like a robot?

More like bong “liaisons” my dude amirite

Evvv said:
Why would you willingly go to bongistan?
College exchange-ish program. “Ish” because we were, to some extent, conned into exchanging sacks full of $£₹ with sightseeing opportunities and some putative learning. I imagine there must be other exchange programs around that don’t charge a Masters’ worth of money as brazenly as ours did.

Do we have many UK fellas here on TW? If any of them is in or around London and would fancy a pint, we could plan something in the coming month or two! I will prolly spend a good deal of my time in the UK this year btw especially if I am able to get through to a UK uni of my choice. If there are TWers living elsewhere in the UK and would be into meeting, we could try planning that too!

Back
Top Bottom