Embarassing stuff you did/believed in

Users who are viewing this thread

Taimat396

Baron
Think what made you happy today, only with embarrassing/stupid things that you used to/still do/believed.

For instance, I was an altar boy for ~2 years, though luckily the priest was pretty awesome as priests go. And my bumhole is still untouched :O

I used to think Homophobia meant being afraid of Houses, as I got older, I obviously learnt the true definition. With the knowledge I actually managed to cure someone of their Homophobia and later become very good friends :wink:

Calodine said:
Think what made you happy today, only with embarrassing/stupid things that you used to/still do/believed.

For instance, I was an altar boy for ~2 years, though luckily the priest was pretty awesome as priests go. And my bumhole is still untouched :O

Nothing I've done or believed in has been embarrassing. Every single thing in my past has helped shape me into who I am today, just as the things that I do today will shape me into who I am tomorrow.

That said, I did believe in Santa until I was about 11 years old, for one reason alone; I grew up during a period when the British economy went through peaks and troughs, the manufacturing industry was in decline, being slowly replaced by the service industry. As a result, my dad was out of work a lot, he kept getting made redundant, and my mother struggled with her part-time job to drag up three kids. To my young, naïve mind, it was entirely more plausible that a mysterious present-giving entity was able to travel the entire world in a single evening, delivering presents to all children, than it was for my parents to afford all of the masses of presents we got every winterval. It's only as an adult that I can appreciate how much they sacrificed for themselves so that their kids wouldn't wake up disappointed on winterval morning. I try to make up for my lack of gratitude towards them as a child by doing **** for them now as and when they need it.

When I was around 9, I remember being told God was everywhere. Around this time, I was also in karate, and I came to the conclusion it it was a sin to punch the air since I would be punching God.

I brought this up to my 2 instructors, and they told me God will be ok. Haha

Fall of Denial said:
When I was around 9, I remember being told God was everywhere. Around this time, I was also in karate, and I came to the conclusion it it was a sin to punch the air since I would be punching God.

I brought this up to my 2 instructors, and they told me God will be ok. Haha
:lol:

I thought blood in movies was real. As in, when someone's head got chopped off they actually decapitated the actor.

Back
Top Bottom