Email from admin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meevar the Mighty

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Received an email yesterday:

[email protected] [email protected] via amazonses.com said:
Инквизиция со своей точки зрения была права

Из всех возможных мест я был в моей жизни, ваши шансы на триумф должен быть едят плоть капиталистов. Коммунизм будет преобладать!

Is this some error?

Lord Brutus said:
text seems to say:  Of all the places I have been in my life, your chances of triumph must eat the flesh of the capitalists. Communism will prevail!
I thought you were joking, but it indeed seems to say something like that  :shock:

It's an e-mail sent to you by a user on the forum here, specifically joei160. in this case. The first e-mail address you have listed is his (the reply-to address), the second is the sender (the forum). E-mails sent from the forum are passed through Amazon SES for security.
The little envelope icon under a user's avatar is the one that brings up the e-mail form.

Janus said:
It's an e-mail sent to you by a user on the forum here, specifically joei160. in this case. The first e-mail address you have listed is his (the reply-to address), the second is the sender (the forum). E-mails sent from the forum are passed through Amazon SES for security.
The little envelope icon under a user's avatar is the one that brings up the e-mail form.

I guess I'll abort the operation until I get an email from a real admin. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom