ELUSIVE HEROES

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome. Hitting mid-late game, have a kingdom now and need Qualis gems. I just want to make sure I'm balancing that with my desire for mercenary troops!

There are, but you cant equip regular troops with them, so i hope by changing a few more i'll have some mounted lancers using some too more often :grin:

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
@Wolfsblut: He used Lord Kinlar's qualis cheat and loaded the Rane chest (which I stupidly told him how to find) with qualis gems, and now has the trollish audacity to brag about his military prowess here.  Like we care how many Noldor he was able to enlist by using a blatant cheat.

@Vladimir: we don't give a damn if, how or when you cheat, but boasting about it like you actually personally accomplished something in the game earns you nothing but contempt, not admiration, amongst us honest gamers.  Edit: You might find the game a bit more entertaining if you actually play without cheating.  Any moron who can't do more than play using cntrl+f5 so the AI fights for him (as you probably also do)  can conquer the map with a gazillion Noldor.  Can you do it with your own strategy, levelling up a character from a n00b to a king,  instead of using cheats?  I'll bet you can't.

@Nocturno - love the troll sign!  Which way to the troll extermination office?

i didnt use a cheat... i have all cheats turned off and i have achievements to prove it... after you helped me find the chest i went and got it and i looked at the hills by the city of Rane and saw three armies there 2 of which were heroes so i beat them and started camping there until i was able to get more and therefore i have many troops of noldor

[EDIT]
i was curious about the cheat you mentioned..(no not so i could use it) but so i could know what exactly you accused me of and i  do not know enough about codes and stuff yet to change them around plus that would risk me receiving all the achievements

@Vladimir: How did you manage to get "hundreds" of Noldor, then?  Was that an exaggeration of the number you have, then?  Not that I don't believe you about not cheating, but it seems unusual.  If there's a bug there, we need to know.  For each qualis gem, you can only hire a small number of Noldor from Quigfen.  Could you please elucidate a bit more?  Thanks.

vladimir said:
i went and got it and i looked at the hills by the city of Rane and saw three armies there 2 of which were heroes so i beat them

Hot damnz.... That must have been some party! How many unique spawns have you found near Rane in total? I must be missing something, as I was under impression that in that area its Orange fellas campgrounds only  :shock:

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
@Vladimir: How did you manage to get "hundreds" of Noldor, then?  Was that an exaggeration of the number you have, then?  Not that I don't believe you about not cheating, but it seems unusual.  If there's a bug there, we need to know.  For each qualis gem, you can only hire a small number of Noldor from Quigfen.  Could you please elucidate a bit more?  Thanks.

i don't know if there is a bug as i did not play the 2.0 or 2.5 versions but i have perfect relations of 100 with noldor and i have about 50 noldor prisoners in case my relations drop and i need to boost them in order to beat the game. I get a few gems a day (real days not game days) i spend them on noldor rangers and have acquired about 500 troops, i keep around 40 of them on me and the rest i distribute through my most important fiefs...i did notice a bug though that i will be posting in that section of the forum...one of my lords somehow managed to get a party of over one billion noldor rangers! im very jealous of him...and it doesn't even do me any good because he's one of the lords who wont do what i tell him so he gets to keep all that unbelievable power to himself.

Would you mind uploading your save game somewhere?  Something sounds completely whacked out of shape.  You can PM the link, no need to post the link in this thread unless you want.

MadVader said:
unpredictable results.

So that explains the small deformed chimpanzee who seems to be capering about in the wake of my army, hooting like an owl that he has nachos for sale...

vladimir said:
[EDIT]
i was curious about the cheat you mentioned..(no not so i could use it) but so i could know what exactly you accused me of and i  do not know enough about codes and stuff yet to change them around plus that would risk me receiving all the achievements

Oh, c'mon you know well bout coding, do we need to mention here something about Runesword accounts?

@ anyone else interested, plez check his posts. :razz:

Ha! Little monkeys aren´t a threat at all.
You´re in real danger once the Face of Doom starts creeping up your unsuspecting face and laughs out of your monitor...

Nocturno said:
vladimir said:
[EDIT]

Oh, c'mon you know well bout coding, do we need to mention here something about Runesword accounts?

@ anyone else interested, plez check his posts. :razz:
is runesword a game? or a mod?

Yep, he figured you out... I traced your posts and your email.. and your ad for Runescape - pleading for someone to give you high-level character.
It was fun, not that I care. Just don't pretend.

MadVader said:
Yep, he figured you out... I traced your posts and your email.. and your ad for Runescape - pleading for someone to give you high-level character.
It was fun, not that I care. Just don't pretend.

i havent ever begged for rs accounts... in fact i quit that game and gave 2 of my accounts away to my friend..both high levels...i can give names for you to look up if you dont believe me...btw dont pretend what? and if youre talking about runescape why did he/she say runesword

It doesn't matter, anyway.
Getting back on topic - try getting rumors for the special heroes. There is a very small chance you can make them spawn that way. You can get those rumors from almost anyone that's friendly.

MadVader said:
It doesn't matter, anyway.
Getting back on topic - try getting rumors for the special heroes. There is a very small chance you can make them spawn that way. You can get those rumors from almost anyone that's friendly.

hehe funny that you went back on topic... earlier after i posted the one above yours i was thinking of reminding ppl this wasnt an argument thread...that it was a help thread lol

[EDIT]
Right you are Fawzia... thank you for your advice people

Back
Top Bottom