• Flag Nazi
  • Cigarettes Packet
  • Entry of Campement of Death
ferbri10.png
boat10.png
clope10.png
arbets10.png
flagns10.png

Well...where are the 3D items the buildings and others friend ?
Edit: Thanks and keep up the good work.

Not bad mate. :smile:

Though about this one I have my worries:
Entry of Campement of Death
Is it even allowed to get stuff like that in modifications? I know in another game the modders aren't allowed to include anything with comes close to death camps etc.

However I could be completly wrong there. Just thought it should be mentioned.

gokiller said:

Is it even allowed to get stuff like that in modifications? I know in another game the modders aren't allowed to include anything with comes close to death camps etc.

What is this nonsense. Why would you not be allowed it, its part of history, granted its a particularly horrific part but it happened nonetheless. We cant just erase parts of the past because they might offend some people - its not like hes promoting nazi ideals or whatever

La Grandmaster said:
gokiller said:

What is this nonsense. Why would you not be allowed it, its part of history, granted its a particularly horrific part but it happened nonetheless. We cant just erase parts of the past because they might offend some people - its not like hes promoting nazi ideals or whatever
Fair enough. Like I said, Just thought it should be mentioned. As I'm unaware of any rules regarding this.

Well, the Nazi death camps were a horrific bit of work, but society as usual had tried to kick them under the carpet, as well as many other important part of history. I remember for my GCSEs I did Development of medicine or something, I doubt that anyone that was there even knows about things like British Empir etc, despite living in Britain.

The death camps were terrible but there's nothing wrong with it being represented, he's clearly showing it in a negative light and isn't some neo nazi.

Back
Top Bottom