Elite troops bugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

What is the principle of the appearance of elite troops in the villages? Previously, there was a condition - more than 200 indicators of power from the notables. And now it seems like everyone else. There is an elite in almost all villages.
1.6.0 playing

Last edited:
It was not entirely related to power, but type: only landowners could provide them. They removed this restriction and increased their overall spawn rate to make them more common helping the Empire cavalry problem and Battania archer problem.

I don't know do they have less power and repeatedly have noble troops?
I know that castle villages have higher rate of noble troops now, but I'm not sure if they also reduced the power needed, or maybe just for those villages, or the technical thigs they did to make more.

People wanted to get noble troops from the castle, so that got compromised into castle villages getting more noble troops to recruit.

It's cool I like it. I take them all. Mine. None for you AI.

By completing quests, we raised the power of the nobility, so that later we would receive the elite. What then is the point of the power indicator now?
I like more the elite, but I would like to know why now the power?

By completing quests, we raised the power of the nobility, so that later we would receive the elite. What then is the point of the power indicator now?
They will leave the game if it gets too low and they likely stop having noble or advanced troops as often if it get lower.
Also you don't have to do the quests if you just become a merc and force recruit the villages.
This is my party on day 50. Aside form my starting party and my brother it's entirely khuzait noble units. I did zero quests.

It feels like complete nonsense tbh. Noble troops shouldn't be so spammable. I'd much rather see regular Empire cavalry and Battanian archers than see entire armies made from Cataphracts and Fians.

Then again, I never did like the Warband style of amassing nothing but elite armies. Much rather Viking Conquest.

It was also in 1.5.10. There was a bug report by a player but TW confirmed this was intentionally. Notables in bound villages of castles have since than a higher noble troop ratio, regardless their power. Bound villages of towns will only have normal troops.

Since now the power is not important for the elite, then let them make a chance for the emergence of the elite depending on power. The more power - the greater the chance for the emergence of an elite. And then it will make sense to help raise the power and not allow these villages to be robbed.

Back
Top Bottom