Resolved Eliminate Northern, Southern and Western Empire quests instantly time out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Querzis

Recruit
Summary: As soon as I complete the Weaken Empire quest part of the main quest, the three next quest, which are to eliminate the Northern, Southern and Western empires, are accepted and then automatically time out, making it impossible for me to ever complete them.
How to Reproduce: As far as I know I didn't do anything special. The only thing I could see that might have provoked this is the fact that I already had an Istiana quest active, the one to disrupt the supply lines and it was one day from timing out. It is, incidentally, the only quest I have that didn't automatically time out despite the fact that Istiana's plan did so the quest no longer matter. Any other information (who I was at war with, how many settlements and vassals the empires have left etc...) is in the video.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I do not use any cheats or mods.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 471.96
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor, 3.59 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Motherboard: TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING version: Rev X.0x
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

I just loaded an old save and actually waited for the ''disrupt supply lines'' quest to time out this time before taking the city and it didn't change anything.

I uploaded two saves for you, one right before the bug happened and one after it already happened.

Came to the forums because I was having this exact issue (far before 10 years in game time but quest would still time out), but I'm glad it wasn't just me. Seems its already under progress so that is good! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom