Resolved Eliminate Northern Empire bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I am unable to eliminate the Northern Empire for the quest as the score is stuck at -100 no matter what I do
It seems to be a common issue even now 2 years later so wondering if there is a possible solution on your end? Do you need me to share the save file to get it fixed?

Thank in advance

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Got the file and checked it. Asked the developers about it and he said that the score is calculated between the power levels of the two factions. After the start, it seems the northern empire got pretty strong. To increase the score you need to defeat the armies and capturing settlements.

Hi. Yes I know the concept as this is not my first campaign, however even after taking numerous cities and castles and wiping out most of their armies at one point away from the Northern Empire the bar does not move at all.

I took a look at your save file and used cheats to get the enemy settlements and the bar increased. It seems like when the war first started and the score got calculated you and the northern empire had pretty big power level difference.
We will be discussing the quest log of that said quest. We might change it if the discussion evolves around that.

Back
Top Bottom