Eliminate a kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

In a kingdom? Yes, but would be extremely difficult since there's usually a ton of people. If you kill the last surviving member of a clan, that clan will be destroyed (just tested it on a vanilla Sandbox game). Trouble is all non-independent clans start with babies, children and teenagers who are unable to be killed until age 18. I don't know what happens if the clan only has under 18 members and all the adults are killed. I can go test it real quick.

Edit: The clan becomes destroyed if only children remain alive, with the children greyed out. It says the children disappeared (on the day the clan was destroyed).

Last edited:
Ok. So it is possible to eliminate a kingdom. I had sturgia down to the last clan member and like 4 mercenary clans. And after I killed the last one it suddenly there was another person that took their spot. Or I simply looked at it wrong. Thank you.

so the problem is , you can recruit every non-ruler clan, but how do you get rid of ruler clan?

execute every one in ruler clan would cause significant relationship loss for lot's of people

any advice??

so the problem is , you can recruit every non-ruler clan, but how do you get rid of ruler clan?

execute every one in ruler clan would cause significant relationship loss for lot's of people

any advice??
Unfortunately I'm only aware of executing everyone in the ruling clan. It does seem very unbalanced at the moment. Mods can fix this, but aren't available on console.

This is a real shame, but imo, don't blame the devs. I feel like if the devs were given proper management and the time they needed, they could've made an excellently balanced game. I'm still glad I have this game, even if I have to spend tons of time fiddling with mods and files. The mods make this game totally worth it. Not how it should be, but hey, at least I'm getting my money's worth and having fun, yknow?

Back
Top Bottom