Elephant for Siege, Different Horse Races, Camels for fast travel around desert

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all like horses, they are our best friend, the most loyal... Even our vassals traits us, our horse always keep loving us always.
Anyway. I would like to see elephant as Siege war troop. And also camels for desert could add special atmosphere to Aserai lands.
And different horse races for different biomes. Khuzaits has special horse race, Empire has special horse race etc.  What do you think about it? Animals would be more effective in wars with this, I guess.

Elephants are strongest on the open field where literally nothing can stop them. Do you expect them to bang down gates with headnuts or what, i am sure they wont climb ladders.

12-warrior-armor-ensembles-history_38.jpg

When?

Bears.
I want bears.  :smile:
Since someone mentioned bear riders as a joke on PoP forum long ago I can't get them out of my head.

Hopefully Bannerlord will fully support different kinds of mounts with different sounds/animations/width/height/etc.
Even if the devs don't add different mounts themselves, I have faith in modders, but modders need good engine.

Siege war elephant? Maybe lighting the elephant on fire and sending it running into the gate, but other than that why would you want an elephant in a siege? Better off eating the bastard imo

Be sure to give the elephant it's own troop tree, and accurate wages. I mean there are Soo many different types of elephants. As described on this form here, there are open field elephants, and siege elephants, and ones for eating. Make sure u pay that last one extra, cus they aren't going to be around for long.
:wink:

Kortze26 said:
If I remember correctly, in the original Rome: Total War you could use elephants to batter down city gates with a simple charge, tusk-first.

I hope if elephants were to be included, that wouldn't repeat those traumatic Rome experiences involving elephants, fire arrows and your elite army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom