Elephant DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Calradian.
You're a genius :lol:
giphy.gif

I think darshi or vakken kingdom is coming to the game

When we look at this image it looks very similar to India:

skfc8zb.jpg

I’m actually in awe, the amount of people who can’t see they are being fleeced here…

Bannerlord has literally cut content from its predecessor, it’s more expensive than its predecessor and yet you ****ers still want to throw more money at a company that’s got lazy.

In any case if it’s an elephant unit for singleplayer as DLC then I’ll pass, it will barely change a thing about how shallow it feels, and as a I’m mainly multiplayer it won’t matter anyways.

Definitely an asian one. Its ears and forehead are almost identical.
Bannerlord has literally cut content from its predecessor, it’s more expensive than its predecessor and yet you ****ers still want to throw more money at a company that’s got lazy.
This. I would only buy a dlc if it would be necessary for some good mods. Other than that, until TW, out of nowhere, decides to fulfill their devblogs content and its predecessor not a penny from me.

Last edited:
No. No way, this is a 45$ game devoid of content. I will not pay for any DLC with the game in this state. I can play DEI Rome with better mod content. This game is no condition in terms of content or functionality, to even think about paying for any content at this point is an insult.
This. I don't know how anybody could be hyped for elephant DLC while the game is in the state it is. Even if the work going in that DLC doesn't conflict with the work on the base game as callum said, this is still a really bad look.

And I don't think this DLC isn't conflicting with any current work on the game. Implementing elephants would need alot of programming effort unless they will be just handled as overgloryfied big horses.

Hopefully they won't. Will they TW? At this point one can't be sure about anything.

This. I don't know how anybody could be hyped for elephant DLC while the game is in the state it is. Even if the work going in that DLC doesn't conflict with the work on the base game as callum said, this is still a really bad look.

And I don't think this DLC isn't conflicting with any current work on the game. Implementing elephants would need alot of programming effort unless they will be just handled as overgloryfied big horses.

Hopefully they won't. Will they TW? At this point one can't be sure about anything.
+1, thankfully there are still people with some common sense around
Wonder why stevehoos got banned tho, dont see any offensive comments

Can't wait to see elephants crashing through the enemy front lines, dealing 3 charge damage and not knocking anyone down before dying to a blob of infantry.

what if the things we really need is radical programming efforts at any place for better entertainment ehile fixing game repeatly?

R&D. Customization. Entertainment.

Not:
Stable casuality (esp at first dev. years).

Personally, I'm pretty much always much more excited about the mods than the base game. Playing the vanilla version of a sandbox game just seems ridiculous to me. Bannerlord looks like it's going to be a very good modding platform, and elephants that can attack opens up tons of additional possibilities. That's exciting. Thus I am guardedly hyped about elephants.

Whether or not it's a bad look remains to be seen - maybe it's paid DLC, maybe it's free DLC, maybe it will be in the base game, and maybe it will come to nothing. I don't, you don't know, and the people who are losing their minds don't know either.
Wonder why stevehoos got banned tho, dont see any offensive comments
Maybe they didn't feel like dealing with any more of his tiresome hysterics. I know that some gamers feel like they're entitled to hang out on the forums and spew toxic negativity until the board is such a cesspool that normal players want nothing to do with it, but I don't see why that should be the case.

Back
Top Bottom