Elephant DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fate

Veteran
Prior to this last patch (along with 1.5.10 beta) being taken down, Elephant DLC was included

Anyone know if this was purposeful or an accidental leak? Is TW really working on DLC already?

The version number is old so maybe it's a relic that was previously worked on to potentially be released post launch

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

EDIT:

Props to

@scarface52 https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-6-0.443898/post-9707791

and

@Neyzen Tevfik https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-6-0.443898/post-9707895

for capturing these images

I'll just say what I said in the thread earlier: if they're willing to make us pay for elephants, then they are more than willing to make us pay for feasts, intrigues or naval battles. Not a chance I will buy that

I'll just say what I said in the thread earlier: if they're willing to make us pay for elephants, then they are more than willing to make us pay for feasts, intrigues or naval battles. Not a chance I will buy that
Yep, this is direction. I will not support this if it paid.

Last edited:
Quick cash grab.

Pay $20 and now u can ride elephants. Great "DLC"

But seriously these companies are such jokes, you would think that Witcher 3 set an example for DLC's when they released Blood And Wine for $20 and It's realistically a smaller main game.

Sadly most TW/EA/Paradox... fans are content with a couple of new items and retextures. These companies are getting paid anyway so there's no reason to make good games.

Ugh...I am so glad I stopped talking my friends into buying this game when they started making modding more and more difficult. Until all this mess is straightened out that is not going to change.

M&B was a masterpiece of simplicity and this one could have broken the mold and gotten games like this into the mainstream but something is severely wrong at TW right now. Its as if they have forgotten what it is they have here and are pretending they are a AAA game company.

nowhere it says that i would be paid for.

DLC can be for free as well...
Yeah, after a game is released, not while its still in beta. If it was accidentally posted, it means they are keeping it out of the game on purpose and are actively working on content that they have no intention on having in the base game, while working ON THE BASE GAME.

DLC could be free or cost 20 cents but I am worried anyway because that means It will be disrupted from main game since who doesn't have the DLC should be alle to complete the game without dealing with elephants. Same with fleet and naval combat.

By the way couldn't be just great teacher Onizuka hacking the game?

Elephants are clearly extra content that doesn't need to be in the base game, so it's proper content for a DLC. You guys should be happy it's not something actually useful (that might arrive in a patch to the base game).
It's more problematic that they may have planned a series of small DLCs and not one big one with tigers and crocodiles too.

image.png

if mountables can attack now, it will change the whole modding community
This would actually be awesome

Varadin:
nowhere it says that i would be paid for.

DLC can be for free as well...

It's pretty odd to work on free DLC during early access. You'd think it would be just built into the game if it's intended to be included

Maybe we'll get a free Working Ladders DLC

you will too and most likely I will as well
No. No way, this is a 45$ game devoid of content. I will not pay for any DLC with the game in this state. I can play DEI Rome with better mod content. This game is no condition in terms of content or functionality, to even think about paying for any content at this point is an insult.

Last edited:
No. No way, this is a 45$ game devoid of content. I will not pay for any DLC with the game in this state. I can play DEI Rome with better mod content.
45$ is a drop in the ocean concerning hobbies.

Anyone whom is registeted to an internet forum about one specific game is already part of the tiniest percentage of the biggest fans. you on the other hand have spent quite an unhealthy amount more time on the subject so why bother lying to yourself?

45$ is a drop in the ocean concerning hobbies.

Anyone whom is registeted to an internet forum about one specific game is already part of the tiniest percentage of the biggest fans. you on the other hand have spent quite an unhealthy amount more time on the subject so why bother lying to yourself?
Mods produce more content than this, I will go support a modding team for another game or a better product. I don't care about 45$... it's the quality of work. I am lying to myself? Okay.... :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom