Elections for a fief never start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! I stopped playing at around patch 1.3.1, according to my save file. I started up a game again in the newest patch, 1.4.1, and ran into a bit of an issue. For some reason, whenever we take a fief, it doesn't ever really... go to election, at all. I get the message "x castle has been taken, elections will start now" but I can't access this election. I open the kingdom menu and nothing, there's no pop-up message on the right that I can click about this election, there just seems to be no way for me to trigger the election to happen. Which means that the king just kind of keeps the fief for himself, always.

I disabled all my mods, tried again, and noticed the same issue, so I'm wondering if it's just that my save file that's messed up? Does anyone know what could cause this? Is it a known issue from updating to version 1.4.1 from 1.3.1?

I was having this issue, for me I just waited a day or 2 ingame and the prompt showed up.
Ah, man, thank you very much, that indeed fixed it. Thank god it wasn't something serious haha

Do you gotta wait a day or 2 every time a new fief gets up for grabs, or does it eventually go back to how it was?

Back
Top Bottom