Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iCock said:
Stuck at focussing the oculary in Mzulft. Any help?
If you have glitched graphics (you can't see the beam of  light, making it nearly impossible to heat/cool it.) update your drivers. If you have glitched graphics and managed to get passed the cooling/heating part, just press the buttons from left to right until they all cover up.)

If you don't have glitched graphics: heat and cool the crystal via flames and frostbite until all 3 light beams line up with the suspended rings. Then press the buttons so the rings on the ceiling line up with the light beams.

I hope you fellows have seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPqtsihHGf8

if not; SPEARS CONFIRMED, DRAGON FLYING MOUNTS CONFIRMED, etc.

Edit: Whoops, I think I found it three pages back.

Nemesis said:
I hope you fellows have seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPqtsihHGf8

if not; SPEARS CONFIRMED, DRAGON FLYING MOUNTS CONFIRMED, etc.

Edit: Whoops, I think I found it three pages back.
They most probably won't be added.

**** it. For once I choose to have a small sliver of hope. Just because at least the mounted combat, kill-cams, and spear would make the game extensively more fun. Not that I don't enjoy it. Just small annoyances really tend to grow when tickled like that.

thomasNL01 said:
Need a new computer, can barely run skyrim,

It laggs so much, that you can't play it anymore.

I play with my resolution down to 800 x 600, full-screen, and on medium graphics and it runs really well. Even on a midrange, few-years-old, laptop. You could try that.

SupaNinjaMan said:
thomasNL01 said:
Need a new computer, can barely run skyrim,

It laggs so much, that you can't play it anymore.

I play with my resolution down to 800 x 600, full-screen, and on medium graphics and it runs really well. Even on a midrange, few-years-old, laptop. You could try that.

yeah, I already tried long ago, doesn't work, not even with everything on the lowest settings. It's really weird, but my computer isn't mend for gaming I guess, and the screen is just too big assed big. In short, I need a new video card, wich I don't have the money for  :neutral:

that's not the problem, i just need a better video card, ive got 4gb ram, so, yeah it only get's filled to 1.8 with skyrim, definetly not the problem.

My screens 23 inch by the way

thomasNL01 said:
that's not the problem, i just need a better video card, ive got 4gb ram, so, yeah it only get's filled to 1.8 with skyrim, definetly not the problem.

My screens 23 inch by the way
A decent videocard can do wonders. Depending on the model, and memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom