Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you mention a new steam feature that just worked nicely in the first many months of its exsistence?

Real time shadows and dialogue trees are fantastic, really glad they added them. Along with keywords they've really done a lot to support modding.

Blah, blah, blah steam workshop, blah, blah, blah useful for the first five mods before you start having to use wryebash. I'm sure it'll help all those folks who'd rather not type a url into a browser I suppose. Also I'm not entirely sure that the one-click package and upload thing is going to work out too well. I'm sure it has some kind of system for grabbing all the art asset/sound files needed but it if that's the only way to upload and you have a largely modular or varient .esp mod it's going to be pretty impractical.

MadocComadrin said:
thomasNL01 said:
b00227783 said:
Ancient Nord Armour is the best looking armour in the game IMO.

It sucks badly though
The base stats do, but with enough blacksmithing, enchanting, and alchemy, you can push any armor up to the armor cap.

When you hit level 50 armour stats don't seem to matter any more providing o course you have 100 smithing and a set of enchanted armour for smithing the armour you want to use.

I'm currently prancing about in Steel plate and hardly feel hits unless its a boss NPC or an ancient dragon bite attack. I also have 113% resistance to fire and frost and 86% to shock and can carry a horse.

Alper_Tunca said:
Any advices for a mage player? Never played mage before and just started with a new one. Its not so good now. So should i just level up in caves and then continue main scenario?

If you go full out mage, you can do alot of damage, that can get boring. (Unless you like it, good for speed running or w/e I guess)

Adorno said:
Familyguy said:
Wow this is so badass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYxLQmYX11U&feature=g-u-u&context=G27ba1a2FUAAAAAAABAA
Overly saturated colours. Doesn't look good; perhaps if done with moderation, but not like that.
That, to me was the worst thing about oblivion. The overall aspect that the game was coloured by a child.
krik said:
Anyone else think Skyrim and Oblivion's themes sound like Pirates of the Caribbean?
Yes, they do. I sometimes catch myself starting to sing one and ending up singing the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom