Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame if it does, i haven't played for a month + since my first playtrough. Once you know whats to come it gets boring their only hope to keep people interested is the CK where the creative community can come up with some awesome stuff. I know my guild from another game is planning some jaw dropping scenes for a complete overall mod.

Volkodav said:
Wolfhead said:
Don Doggy said:
Don Doggy said:
Oh, I have got 6 followers killed. First Lydia, then Sven, Golldir, Benor, Stenvar and Argis the Bulwark. Bloody weaklings.

Two more to that list: Belrand and Meeko.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shiet man, you're like the Geralt of Skyrim. Everyone keeps dying around you :razz:

They were useless weaklings that always got in the way of my "Marked for Death"-shout!

Don Doggy said:
Oh, I have got 6 followers killed. First Lydia, then Sven, Golldir, Benor, Stenvar and Argis the Bulwark. Bloody weaklings.
With my assassin character, I used to slice the throat of my accomplices after a while. I'm not gonna split my loot and/or fame, and hey, I was RPing a sick Khajit bastard.

Dryvus said:
That is not correct. I'm not at level 40 with any of my guys yet.
Mmh, I figured, 'cause my highest char is lvl 43 and I've not seen anything higher than Elder Dragons.

Notsure said:
Thats why i dont understand why they havent released the ck yet, if they dont seem in a hurry to fix the bugs themself. Im guessing it has to do with hosting mods on steam to let console players be able to download mods too.
It's not.

There's more than a few hurdles for mods being available for console games and a download host isn't one of them. Besides you'd think they'd mention it, what with being the first openly moddable console game being somewhat of a big deal. :razz:

No, the only hold up is apparently steamworks integration so that we can all ignore it and use the pre-existing sources of mod downloads.

Skyrim's alright, innit?  Not the best game ever or anything, but good fun and a great landscape to explore.  Shame about some of the quests and writing though - quality is highly variable, like in Fallout 3.  That bit with the ghost kid in Morthal is especially derpy, though there was a good big fight in the dungeon afterward with that Master Vampire and his thralls.

Can't wait for the Creation Kit to be released. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom