Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned that on Facebook, my friend said "Well if it worked before, why change it?" :roll:

I then told him if he didn't like progress he could stick with Pong.

Hey, if they hired a real modeler and human animator instead of a trained monkey and optimized the **** out of the engine, I'd be just happy with it.

Only good news is that their old engine gamebyro is no longer used to make games. I am not sure if it is the case for this as well but I can only hope so.

Kevlar said:
Only good news is that their old engine gamebyro is no longer used to make games. I am not sure if it is the case for this as well but I can only hope so.

Nope, it's on an improved Fallout 3 engine, in other words, the very same.

I do hope they've improved it a ****ing lot.

Pfft, dragons. I thought that by return they meant the Dwemer. And that the "defeat that was just a delay" referred to the Nord war against the Dwemer and Chimer.

Is it just me or does every fantasy game that runs out of ideas, suddenly go back and refer to ancient historical scrolls that talk about ancient creatures.. with wings that are due to come back right where the protagonist lives  :lol:
It would be cool if the dwarves of the underworld invaded! :grin:
Or a cool twist would be...
You yourself are a subordinate of the chosen one. He gets killed by a dragon and you take his sword and unleash hell.... Proving to everyone that the profecy was wrong and that it takes willpower to beat the monsters.. not some old piece of paper.

Vadermath said:
Gothic Knight said:
Might be skipping this, unless they make it better than the piece of **** Oblivion was.

Except, you know, it wasn't. A few mods and the thing's pretty awesome.

Actually I have to agree with Gothic Knight. The only good thing about oblivion is Nehrim ^^

Gothic Knight said:
Might be skipping this, unless they make it better than the piece of **** Oblivion was.

Ditto.

I bet you anything that they are going to streamline TES5 even more, and have even more meaningless crap in it (horses in Oblivion anyone?).

Vadermath said:
Gothic Knight said:

Except, you know, it wasn't. A few mods and the thing's pretty awesome.
But that's exactly the problem. It's nice that it's a great game with the addition of mods, but I guess that most people would love to have a great game even without them. So you know, mods can make it even better than that.
That being said, I'll keep an eye out for this. Enjoyed Oblivion with mods and assuming they learn from past mistakes, this has serious potential.

They won't, of course.

Edit:
The heck's going on with my spelling today? :???:

Vadermath said:
Kevlar said:

I do hope they've improved it a ******** lot.

I wish I could playback the part of Fellowship where Gimli cries "Noo, Noo-ho, NoooOOOoo" but unfortunately I can't.

Are you serious?

Wellenbrecher said:
Of course they won't.

They never do. But whatever, I'll be playing Oblivion again during Christmas, I just bought Shivering Isles for cheap...
I can enjoy a classical (=dumb) fantasy RPG thing once in a while.

Radalan said:
Vadermath said:
Kevlar said:

I do hope they've improved it a ******** lot.

I wish I could playback the part of Fellowship where Gimli cries "Noo, Noo-ho, NoooOOOoo" but unfortunately I can't.

Are you serious?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXCK1EyP4s
This will have to suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom