Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radalan said:
Anyone know if that Russian Oblivilol mod has had any progress?
I never remember its name.  :neutral:

Andoran Prologue
http://www.andoran.com/en/
Was originally going to be for Oblivion now it's Skyrim. I followed it for a while when it first started mainly because the original oblivion trailer looked really good actually much better than the Nehrim trailer, then it fizzled out after Nehrim was released. Personally I think they took one look at Nehrim and gave up, and it's current state doesn't compare to Sure AI's stuff.

You know, there are times when I just hate companions. The only one who's been of real use to me lately has been Frea, the Skaal warrior-woman, and that was only because without her I'd be dead many times over in the Temple of Miraak.

I use Aela myself, she doesnt come too close when I go berserk. I already killed 4 followers hacking away. :razz:

edit: and some dogs

Har, it's why I tend to play mages and turn on essential.

Still, does anyone know if either Vilja or Hoth are bad for stealth? I was going to play with Dovahbear, but he's the complete opposite of sneaky.

Shouldn't be terribly difficult to make any companion work well with stealth using console commands. Raise their stealth skill to 100, give them all the perks, set their aggression to zero.

Just asking....
Does already exist some 'total redone' for Skyrim?  Like Nehrim for Oblivion?  ... it's almost two years since release so....
And if not...is somewhere like an huge-ass pack of areas,  dungeons, ruins and stuff?  Skyrim native or vannila or whatever you call it areas are cool, but when you completed them about 3-4 six times (about 15 times at Bleak Falls Barrow, because it's a 'must do'....)
Thanks...

Ringwraith #5 said:
Shouldn't be terribly difficult to make any companion work well with stealth using console commands. Raise their stealth skill to 100, give them all the perks, set their aggression to zero.
Wouldn't setting their aggression to zero make them completely nonviolent? Or just not initiate combat?

Nekolacek said:
Just asking....
Does already exist some 'total redone' for Skyrim?  Like Nehrim for Oblivion?  ... it's almost two years since release so....
And if not...is somewhere like an huge-ass pack of areas,  dungeons, ruins and stuff?  Skyrim native or vannila or whatever you call it areas are cool, but when you completed them about 3-4 six times (about 15 times at Bleak Falls Barrow, because it's a 'must do'....)
Thanks...

The sequel to Nehrim is being made for Skyrim. Total conversions of that scale take years and years, as the devs are doing it with their spare time and aren't being paid to do it.

Nahkuri said:
Nekolacek said:
Just asking....
Thanks...

The sequel to Nehrim is being made for Skyrim. Total conversions of that scale take years and years, as the devs are doing it with their spare time and aren't being paid to do it.
That's all comprehensible, but these dev teams need to get something in their heads; when you mod a game that is part of a series that has sequels with very little time from one another, you either really dedicate a ton of time into it or just don't bother. Who cares that the mod is released when or even after the next Elder Scrolls is released? People are just going to move on to the next game.

Dryvus said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Wouldn't setting their aggression to zero make them completely nonviolent? Or just not initiate combat?
According to the wiki, it makes them passive unless attacked. If they have 100 sneak skill and its perks, they'll be basically undetectable and nothing will attack them. Unless you stop sneaking yourself, then they'll stand up as well, be spotted, attacked, and will join the fight.

Harkon Haakonson said:
When you mod a game that is part of a series that has sequels with very little time from one another, you either really dedicate a ton of time into it or just don't bother.
True. It's a good thing that TES is not such a series, eh?

Harkon Haakonson said:
Nahkuri said:
Nekolacek said:
Just asking....
Thanks...

That's all comprehensible, but these dev teams need to get something in their heads; when you mod a game that is part of a series that has sequels with very little time from one another, you either really dedicate a ton of time into it or just don't bother. Who cares that the mod is released when or even after the next Elder Scrolls is released? People are just going to move on to the next game.

That's all very well if you don't have a job or bills to pay or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom